Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

The capatcha really isn't that bad. Just a mind thing I mean, I find myself scrambling to find forks and trains, and they're sitting right there in my face. If anything all it does is heighten your awareness and throw you off at the same time if that makes any sense.

the captcha isnt the issue

maybe the addition of it is essentially screwing with the internals of the site. now people cant even get in line or add anything and just getting errors left and right and wont even attempt to add the shoes to the cart...

the whole site is screwed up. most are lucky while some of us cant even buy a shoe no one wants :lol:

The capatcha really isn't that bad. Just a mind thing I mean, I find myself scrambling to find forks and trains, and they're sitting right there in my face. If anything all it does is heighten your awareness and throw you off at the same time if that makes any sense.
It's great when it works. This was the case for me for the 1s. Today, the first time froze up and I couldn't refresh. The second time had me going in loops, ie had to verify 3 sets. I eventually got through though. The wait time was minimal but the wheel for processing order took a couple of minutes which I never experienced before.

I like these just as much as the mids too. Locked up 5 pairs in person today, and no luck online, I am more than happy that i was able to land 5 though, going to have a good stock of Concords for the first time.

What exactly do you do with 5 pairs of the same shoes sitting at the house............

keep on ice and collect? i want 4 to keep forever, one of my fav shoes ever. i aint a reseller bruh. i need and want 4 pairs

oh my ftl does on scene raffle for no-shows. doesnt recycle old tickets
yea thats what they did for the yeezy foams from a few weeks ago. dont know why they decided to do it differently this time 

Was already searching before the link dropped. Soon as I refreshed it at the right time the page with the lows was there.

That search bar is gold and people don't realize that. That's the only thing separating you from the bots if you don't have one.
So they cancel TLOs altogether now for all releases? Haven't kept up since the 1s from a couple of months ago.

maybe the addition of it is essentially screwing with the internals of the site. now people cant even get in line or add anything and just getting errors left and right and wont even attempt to add the shoes to the cart...

the whole site is screwed up. most are lucky while some of us cant even buy a shoe no one wants
laugh.gif
I definitely agree.

If the site worked well the shoes would sell out way faster though lol.

But I'd rather lose smoothly and quickly than lose dragging the loss out over like 3 hours with my hope going up and down the entire time.

It has to be the captcha thing. I used to get through on NDC on Gr's every time too. This is my first time trying with the captcha system and it was all bad. Page wouldn't load immediately with the drop down sizes, had cart errors, then had to do captcha at least 4 times. Waited in line for like 10 minutes then OOS. 
mean.gif
exact same story here.
eyes.gif

Store at my mall messed up and told this dude there was a size 9 for him when there wasn't. He was steamed, jumping all over the place, hitting the wall, threatening to stab people. Idk if anybody got it on video he's banned from camping though
:rofl: that would have been funny to see!

Last edited:

the whole site is screwed up. most are lucky while some of us cant even buy a shoe no one wants :lol:

Well the more sensible users would use things like add blockers and etc to filter out the extra unnecessary loading. I'm really surprised in the latest cart issues seriously

It's great when it works. This was the case for me for the 1s. Today, the first time froze up and I couldn't refresh. The second time had me going in loops, ie had to verify 3 sets. I eventually got through though. The wait time was minimal but the wheel for processing order took a couple of minutes which I never experienced before.

Its a great procedure, just implemented wrong. if anything the capatcha is gonna add more traffic not decrease it, they should know that. I mean once you get it in the cart you're good for sure, but thats the issue. People need to stop giving up when it says error processing, that doesn't mean its sold out.

So they cancel TLOs altogether now for all releases? Haven't kept up since the 1s from a couple of months ago.

No it was still TLO. Its just easier to search manually while other ppls pages are loading

Woke up to a ndc email saying my shoes shipped! Feels good! These will be beater status in a year srsly

oh wow, someone didn't pick up their pair at my local foot action by 6PM so they re-raffled and i got chosen to pick it up tomorrow :smokin  

Word...you and me both. In an unbelievable twist of fate, I stopped by my local Flagstaff, AZ footlocker at 5:55pm and there were still two unclaimed raffle pairs and one was in my 10.5 size! Waited 5 min, checked out, and got the hell out of there. View media item 952635

Word...you and me both. In an unbelievable twist of fate, I stopped by my local Flagstaff, AZ footlocker at 5:55pm and there were still two unclaimed raffle pairs and one was in my 10.5 size! Waited 5 min, checked out, and got the hell out of there.
nice, congrats! 

Well the more sensible users would use things like add blockers and etc to filter out the extra unnecessary loading. I'm really surprised in the latest cart issues seriously
Its a great procedure, just implemented wrong. if anything the capatcha is gonna add more traffic not decrease it, they should know that. I mean once you get it in the cart you're good for sure, but thats the issue. People need to stop giving up when it says error processing, that doesn't mean its sold out.
No it was still TLO. Its just easier to search manually while other ppls pages are loading
If it was TLO then how are you able to search for it? TLO releases would only be accessible from the link, not through a search by name or product number on the site.

i might be the only one but i hate the little jumpman they put on these, would have been cleaner IMO without it

I had a pretty successful morning. Finishline came through (as usual) for me pretty quick. I was actually shocked the splash page wasn't up longer for me. Was able to cop my size 6 within 10 minutes and even got my friend's size 8 after he took forever to text me his size. Even got my tracking info a couple of hours ago. Haven't bought kicks in a month so this was a nice little comeback. :smokin

I too got shipping. Checked out at 6 am. Funny thing is I checked my bank account and they haven't taken money out yet. I submitted 3 payments and all 3 got refunded. On the third time, my order went through.

Has this happen to anyone before?

If it was TLO then how are you able to search for it? TLO releases would only be accessible from the link, not through a search by name or product number on the site.

No even TLO's are searchable my friend. What happens is, when you add something to a site, it becomes indexed. SO all I had to type in was concord low or jordan retro XI and i was fine

As long as you refreshed at like 9:59.57

by the time the page came up they were there.

Back
Top Bottom