anybody ever experience with this?
ibv9VlLYv4on3P.jpg

AJ 11 low "Michael Jackson" Teen Wolf edition
roll.gif

via hupu (chinese sneaker forum)
Fixed.

You're golden.
UPS is slacking this week.
Normally I get my (Saturday) Eastbay orders delivered on Tuesday, but these come tomorrow.

Yep, just got the ship notification from UPS. Anyone who was backordered you should be straight.

I found a pair for a good price in my opinion on eBay, but something is concerning me.

I didn't notice this under information for any of the other concord lows, under country/manufacturer it says: China.     I'm not exactly sure what that means as far as the authenticity of the shoe.  

Does this mean that it could be a fake?

PS: I don't mean to make any negative racial implications from my post, just a legitimate concern.

Last edited:
for sure. Right on again for posting those sizes yesterday. I'm still waiting on a shipping confirmation for that GS size. When did you receive that shipping confirmation?
You got it, both hit my email @ 10AM. SNS won't be here till Tuesday. Usually I receive their package in 3 days but I'm in a different location than my house but not that far, still no complaints. 

I found a pair for a good price in my opinion on eBay, but something is concerning me.

I didn't notice this under information for any of the other concord lows, under country/manufacturer it says: China.     I'm not exactly sure what that means as far as the authenticity of the shoe.  

Does this mean that it could be a fake?

PS: I don't mean to make any negative racial implications from my post, just a legitimate concern.

Pretty much ALL nike/jordan shoes are made in China.....

Pretty much ALL nike/jordan shoes are made in China.....
I assumed so, I just had never seen that information on any of the other item descriptions for the shoe so I didn't really know why this seller in particular included that, I was thinking perhaps it implied something else.  Just trying to be cautious.

Back
Top Bottom