Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

wow you got the deals. unfortunately my city is small, and thus not much going on craigslist wise. 

theres an album of pics i got, they had an NDC receipt but you never know anymore. feel free to let me know what you think.

The problem I see with a lot of people is they don't know how to bargain. Even if I'm selling a pair of kicks on CL, I always high ball the price leaving some negotiating room, but people seem to give in and not put in work. The ones I got for $200 was cause I used the tactic from the $210 pair to see if he would beat the price. The guy says "sure, how's $205?" I was like damn ok. Told him I have to go to the bank cause I only got $200 on me and he gave in and said no worries just give me $200. I would admit luck played a little part of that cause he had sold three pair prior for $280-$300. He said he had already banked on the other pairs so he just wanted them put of his hands, gave me the champs bag, receipt and all. This was only a week and a half after release.

The problem I see with a lot of people is they don't know how to bargain. Even if I'm selling a pair of kicks on CL, I always high ball the price leaving some negotiating room, but people seem to give in and not put in work. The ones I got for $200 was cause I used the tactic from the $210 pair to see if he would beat the price. The guy says "sure, how's $205?" I was like damn ok. Told him I have to go to the bank cause I only got $200 on me and he gave in and said no worries just give me $200. I would admit luck played a little part of that cause he had sold three pair prior for $280-$300. He said he had already banked on the other pairs so he just wanted them put of his hands, gave me the champs bag, receipt and all. This was only a week and a half after release.
yeah true. if i could do CL purchases i would. I search 'concord low' in my area and get 0 hits. i'd have to drive into the real bay area to pick anything up, and that requires a 30 minute drive there, and 30 mins back. Would end up spending at least 30 on gas with my gas guzzling car haha. 

I'm completely broke and I want a pair of these. I was thinking of unloading my Venom X's I bought for 170 and just use some of the money to cop a pair. They were an impulse buy. Thoughts?

No one wants venoms though, you might take a loss on those in order to move em. 

True. There's a guy selling Concord lows for 225 but I've bought off of him before and he's really flexible with his pricing. The X's retail for 240 here in Canada after taxes so I may be able to get 200 or something locally and talk the dude down to 200 for his lows. I'm hoping I can pull it off

slept on the carmines for these? whhhaaa?
I didnt sleep on anything i was wide awake before 8am, i simply didnt want them its still a few of us, who dont share the opinion as the

"crowd". For me personally it wouldve been a waste of $$, they wouldnt make out of the box.. Now the concords, i can wear those anytime anywhere... Now the sport blue 6s, thats more my style nice simple clean OG CW...

I didnt sleep on anything i was wide awake before 8am, i simply didnt want them its still a few of us, who dont share the opinion as the

"crowd". For me personally it wouldve been a waste of $$, they wouldnt make out of the box.. Now the concords, i can wear those anytime anywhere... Now the sport blue 6s, thats more my style nice simple clean OG CW...
umm... didnt mean "slept" as a literal term. but i respect your opinion.

Went to a local sneaker event a week ago and people were giving me **** for asking $200 for these and $280 for Bred 11's smh. You only need one person to like your price. The rest don't matter.

Last edited:
Man I just got offered ds fear 3s for my pair of these.

I got two pairs of these but damn I love this shoes :lol: decisions decisions

man these are nice but I don't want to pull the trigger, still on the hunt for ds mids, not really a low top kind of guy. but when I got the carmines this week someone had them on n they looked pretty good. I still on these fence though

man these are nice but I don't want to pull the trigger, still on the hunt for ds mids, not really a low top kind of guy. but when I got the carmines this week someone had them on n they looked pretty good. I still on these fence though

Back
Top Bottom