Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

okay guys, I'm over an hour late to the party. all you have to do is open a few mobile link tabs on your desktop. once one pops up its all downhill on FNL. it took me about 20 mins but when one opened they all opened. you will then be able to add any size to your cart. just don't give up. looks like FNL has tons still available.

Seems these were produced in standard Christmas XI release numbers, nice :smile: Errrbody coppin!

Last edited:
hey guys looking for some advice on RSVPs, won for the first time. For chicago niketown opens at 10 what time do you suggest getting there? Do I still have to wait in a huge line?

everybody going for NDC will free up some server space at FNL 
roll.gif

Eventually got a pending charge from FNL mobile, by the time I got through on the Phone both sizes I needed were gone 

wow thanks a ton @harryho

i think i just got through on fnl. actually got an order number...no confirmation emails though and only about 4 pending charges smh...im sure navy fed will be calling me shortly. with all these attempts at fnl...is it possible they will cancel?
you welcome!!
glasses.gif

I really hate FNL right now though. I wait an hour and a half to get through for them to not let me checkout??

Just checked out on FinishLine mobile. I had the wrong billing address, but it still let me check out and gave me a order number. I wonder if I'll even get the shoes. 

Amex declined the charge due to concern for fraud. I went to amex and approved the charge but now I doubt it will go through
I had the same problem with chase vs. fnl.....you need to get that "it's a good feeling...huh?" email otherwise it's isn't through.

won FA flight 23 raffle for size 9 (wrong size)

copped size 8 on subway platform on FNL mobile at 8:56AM

still might try NDC - not sure if i trust FNL

got this on eastbay. am i good?

also finishline charged my paypal account. am i good? reps for feedback. thanks.
Not until you get the order confirm email from FNL. Got 4 charges on my paypal but only one actual order. 

Back
Top Bottom