Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

for those that manage to get past the splash page on FNL and actually get to the shoes -

add to your WISH LIST first

then add to cart from there

helps bypass some of the error pages

At around 8:40 I was able to go through on Finish line and got my size 11. I received an email from paypal saying my order has been submitted, however, finishline never went through the "thank you" page and kept redirecting me to the payment page. I checked my paypal and under payment status it says "cancelled." Am I still getting my shoes or do I have to retry? I'm so confused. Here are a few pictures to show what I mean -- Please reply!
keep trying. Better off by not using your paypal account.

FNL won't let me checkout. Hope NDC will be smooth sailing.
NDC smooth sailing just gave me my first laugh all morning! their site crashes with almost EVERY launch! but there's always hope!

NDC is more stable than these sites if you are quick within the first minute.

but they have had a lot of issues as of late so now its a crapshoot unlike a few months ago

At around 8:40 I was able to go through on Finish line and got my size 11. I received an email from paypal saying my order has been submitted, however, finishline never went through the "thank you" page and kept redirecting me to the payment page. I checked my paypal and under payment status it says "cancelled." Am I still getting my shoes or do I have to retry? I'm so confused. Here are a few pictures to show what I mean -- Please reply!
View media item 951641
View media item 951647

View media item 951648

no you're not getting anything unless you got an order number from FNL. I had the same thing happen and just got off the phone with Paypal they said that the vendor canceled my order and that there was no charge to my account.

Same thing happened to me. You're not getting anything, order never went through with FNL.

I'm in the same boat.  So weird!! 

you have to retry that, that isn't through.  Had that couple of times now, just need to get the final FNL "it's a good feeling isn't it?" email, otherwise it isn't through

Bro sorry to break it to you but your order is cancelled don't expect anything and try again i've had this happen to me several times

no you're not getting anything unless you got an order number from FNL. I had the same thing happen and just got off the phone with Paypal they said that the vendor canceled my order and that there was no charge to my account.
no 1 is using paypal no more bruh

Are these limited or GR?  Seems way too many for FNL.  Usually they spam the sold out tweet instantly.

Wtf happen to that m.finishline link it wasn't on spa 15 min ago lol I need a pair for my sis rn

can FNL just let me get a 10.5 for my bro so i can focus on another 11?

jeezus

Back
Top Bottom