Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

I checked out through paypal on NDC and it crashed at the end with no order #. Got a paypal email then checked my order status saying submitted and got an email confirmation.

the captcha was trippin on all 3 of my devices... completed the captcha like 3 times per device and everytime I selected the 4th answer, nothing happened so I had to close the captcha and add to cart again. Previously filling out the captchas always went smoothly for me... until today :smh:

NT CAN'T EVEN HOLD THE PRESSURE OF THIS RELEASE! 
roll.gif
People crashing NT now, y'all gotta chill lol

I believe the pending one will go through.

The canceled one is probably from one of the transactions where you saw an 'error' message
Yeah, same with my CC.  I had 3 transaction, 1 early, then a credit, then a final one to go with my order confirmation.

why does finishline let you in for 5 secs then put you back into the spa page. happened twice within 5 minutes 
mean.gif

Last edited:
the captcha was trippin on all 3 of my devices... completed the captcha like 3 times per device and everytime I selected the 4th answer, nothing happened so I had to close the captcha and add to cart again. Previously filling out the captchas always went smoothly for me... until today :smh:

same here to me and my brother :x

were got to the kicks at 10am exactly

Just got through on NDC, they are NOT sold out....i'm not gonna be like these other chumps and say "was able to cop 3 pairs, it was easy" this **** was a tedious wait, I hope everyone who TRULY wants a pair, gets them. Have a good day guys

Back
Top Bottom