Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

wish i had doubled up on mids. i remember when FNL had restocked them over a year later randomly and had them in my cart and not too many people saw or knew it. FNL was charging tax and shipping and it was like $215 for the pair then i just let em go :smh: thats what happens when your cheap

nah bruh

was on the page at 10am on the dot. clicked to add and gave me errors left and right, did the captcha and did it correct. then wouldnt put me in line. finally after about 4 minutes i got in like but the site was done. at about 10:32 it finally gave me OOS

my brother had the same issue on his ipad. on time, threw up the captcha 5 different times and he actually could never get in line. everytime he got it right it just threw up an error
sick.gif

NDC must be cursed in my house, srsly
Sorry to hear man. I got the same errors on my end. First, no add to cart button was on the product page. After refreshing a few times, captcha shows up once it finally let me add, but even when I answered the questions correctly, it gave me a processing error and said to try again. I knew by then, I had already lost and it was time to move on. 

Like many my ndc order shipped. footlocker and footaction both are "STATUS: 1 UNIT(S) BACKORDERED UNTIL 05/10/2014"

I posted earlier, but that was during the rush or people still trying to order. Maybe I can get a answer.

I have a friend who I was helping get a sz 11. I succeeded. he says he is willing to trade me a sz 10.5 (which is my sz) Air Jordan 11 “Silver Anniversary”. supposedly he has it ziplocked in the box. is he being overly generous or pretty fair? keep in mind he has a sz 11 Air Jordan 11 “Silver Anniversary” also which he wears. since he can't fit the 10.5 he thought it would be well served for me to wear since he knows I wear all my buys. thoughts?

I I
Like many my ndc order shipped. footlocker and footaction both are "STATUS: 1 UNIT(S) BACKORDERED UNTIL 05/10/2014"

I posted earlier, but that was during the rush or people still trying to order. Maybe I can get a answer.

I have a friend who I was helping get a sz 11. I succeeded. he says he is willing to trade me a sz 10.5 (which is my sz) Air Jordan 11 “Silver Anniversary”. supposedly he has it ziplocked in the box. is he being overly generous or pretty fair? keep in mind he has a sz 11 Air Jordan 11 “Silver Anniversary” also which he wears. since he can't fit the 10.5 he thought it would be well served for me to wear since he knows I wear all my buys. thoughts?

Is he your friend?
Do you even want the Ani XI
Just give it to em for $200. $30 for your time and I'm sure he wouldn't mind tipping as an appreciation.

Sorry to hear man. I got the same errors on my end. First, no add to cart button was on the product page. After refreshing a few times, captcha shows up once it finally let me add, but even when I answered the questions correctly, it gave me a processing error and said to try again. I knew by then, I had already lost and it was time to move on. 

Somewhat of the same story here. I actually screwed up on the capatcha and managed to still get one within the first 10 minutes. But once again we had cart disability for like the second week in a row so that took sometime. In the mean time my other joint was loading the size 9 and i didn't checkout until 10:33. Crazy but I guess you really gotta believe that stupid air message that says don't refresh the page.

you really think someones paying that much...
Aren't you obligated to pay for a bid on ebay?

I haven't used it that much but when I bought some kobe 8 easters a while back I was pretty sure that was the deal.

Last edited:
nah bruh

was on the page at 10am on the dot. clicked to add and gave me errors left and right, did the captcha and did it correct. then wouldnt put me in line. finally after about 4 minutes i got in like but the site was done. at about 10:32 it finally gave me OOS

my brother had the same issue on his ipad. on time, threw up the captcha 5 different times and he actually could never get in line. everytime he got it right it just threw up an error :x

NDC must be cursed in my house, srsly

yea man, im getting sick of this crap. havent been able to cop anything in over a month :smh:

NDC use to be flawless for me then all of a sudden with all these errors i cant even cop GR kobes on RD :x :x :x :x

Yes but you can mutually agree if youre bidding against yourself. Which is pretty dumb since he still has to pay ebay fees.

Went to my local mall in Grewn Bay at 630 am and was about 30th in line. They got a FL and FNL and I was around 10th in FNL line. Copped online from FNL online around 830 while in line. Got a ticket for size 10 (wear a 12) and some dude bought it off me for 100 before I even got in the store. Came home and got a second pair off Champs around 11. Got my FNL shipping already and a 100 in my pocket so I'm good. The Champs one going in would be icing on the cake.

Back
Top Bottom