Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

He cooked and he's right. I was good with my cops but not satisfied. I did this with the gammas last year. You would be surprise how unclaimed pairs of gammas I copped from going to local shops and hibetts around my way. You just got to put the work inm
There were a lot of unclaimed pairs in my area during the gamma release, but there's a long line for those too. It really depends on the location.

Last edited:

WAIT FOR UNCLAIMED PAIRS!!!>>>PUT IN THE WORK & DEDICATION TO GET WHAT YOU WANT LADIES AND GENTS

!!! WAIT FOR UNCLAIMED PAIRS!!!

IF ANYONE CARES: if not don't read fools. Hope everyone snags a per. 

Woke up at 7am for breakfast

Struck out on FTA,FTL,FNL at 8am. 

Decided to try my luck and drive to the mall because I haven't had much success with Nike.com lately. 

Of course every place over here did raffles so I was screwed. And I knew I screwed up. Even though I had work, I had two days to enter raffles. Silly me .Who did I think I was? Y'all know that feeling. 

It sucks even more when the stores are empty and those 200 pairs at CHAMPS all have names on them. WHERE THE HELL WAS EVERYONE THAT WON THOSE RAFFLES? aww.in bed.... damn I wish lol After al I'm here to pick up my pair now. I care that much to be here now. There were a couple of o.g dads trying to pick up their pairs for themselves & with their sons too. they all truck out 

Ended up waiting at the local shop until 12pm when all the reserved shoes become FCFS. I thankfully was first in line. I cringed every time someone walked in and grabbed a 9.5. It felt weird seeing a 12 year old snag the 9.5's i so badly wanted, But  couldn't complain because I wanted the same thing when I was their age. I'm not a hater on youngin's esp. if they dont beast.

After 5 hoursI got my pair!!! I earned it! Its wasn't easiest but i'm thankful it wasn't harder. I know people that waited 11 hours. 

STAY SAFE, BE EASY
well done !

they will mean more 

In the Netherlands it was also hard to get i alwasys make a double order so i hope to get at least one pair...

I kinda Feel bad after I Flipped All my Extra Pairs for Profit…..without wearing the shoe first.

Now I want a 2nd pair and everywhere is sold out…   This $260.00 bucks is burning a hole in my pocket…...

Gonna go for a 2nd pair of Snakeskins tomorrow, either way…. I need a SECOND PAIR OF 11 XI LOW's ------  

I can't believe this thread is going on with the same questions being asked from last night.

Anyway, I'll have some DSLR pics alongside everyone in the universe come Wednesday. I did manage to snap two pics of the 11 I had for a quick second which I totally forgot about. Not gonna lie, I didn't even inspect the quality.

View media item 953119

Word. Gonna be trying my luck for those joints and the Carmine's. IMO Carmine's wont look as good with shorts as any low XI's...

Low 11s and shorts are a must for the summer. I could only wear 6s with jeans, but that's just me

I copped off if ftl yesterday and was told the order would be back ordered until 5/10/14. Anyone with any experience with back orders from ftl??? Hope I'm not screwed out of these concord's:frown:

This release wasn't chaotic. Just sad seeing so many resellers. Legit I have sold sneakers but that's after I have had them for a few years and realized I'm never going to wear them. But people waiting in line who dont even want them to sell to someone who really wants them is honestly ridiculous. I'm sick of this game, to be honest I think I'm out

This release wasn't chaotic. Just sad seeing so many resellers. Legit I have sold sneakers but that's after I have had them for a few years and realized I'm never going to wear them. But people waiting in line who dont even want them to sell to someone who really wants them is honestly ridiculous. I'm sick of this game, to be honest I think I'm out

I agree. The trouble I went to to get my pair and my girlfriend and her sisters pair took 1 full day! I was NOT paying over retail !

Here in Tampa, we have a few cartels. They were out in full force yesterday. At the mall I went to (stupidly), there were at least two confirmed cartels. But the resellers were out in full force. This one cat I spoke to said he had 8 tickets. I was like that's crazy.

The leader of one of the cartels almost got into a fight. We couldn't form a line until 6 a.m. so we made an unofficial one. This dude pops out of nowhere and is like that ain't the real line. The real line is the one that is made by the yellow tape. These two cats start talking in spanish. And the cartel guy gets heated and is like I know what ya are saying. This retired military guy almost gets into a fight with him. Cartel guy is like I ain't afraid to catch a body. I have cases. Blah, blah, blah (mind you, Cartel dude stupidly just brought kids and his girl so he would've gotten wrecked by a bunch of dudes). The same dude said he walked into the new HoH in Tampa on opening day. He saw the Laser Crimson Foams on the shelf and his eyes opened wide. He said he bought like 20 of them to resell and move.

The other Cartel I wasn't familiar with. I seen this one cat around. But it became clear he was a reseller. He had probably a half dozen kids with him. This dude was literally doing command and control over the phone at other malls and stores. I was like SMH.

The first 12-13 spots were the resellers. I was after them.

I was standing next to this white couple and they were heated. They couldn't understand why this dude's livelihood was selling sneakers. He's a child molester (okay, this is hyperbole). There are better ways to make money, yadda, yadda, yadda. But it's a tale of two cities. My cousin used to resell electronics from this store in upstate New York that had Black Friday like sales. 

Last edited:

how the **** do people cop off footaction, FTL, champs, EB??? do u guys use bots? or just keep clicking add to cart? its almost impossible for me atleast to buy from those stores online
I've never used a bot. I usually only get through on NDC, FTA, or FNL. Every time I've tried FTL or EB, I miss out. FNL's website was down on release and constantly refreshed but after sitting for 20 min, it loaded and I snagged a pair. I had to hit process order 4 times  before my order went through. Also got through on NDC since it was later. First time i've ever been able to get multiple pairs online

Never got an order confirmation from shoe palace but the order says completed on Paypal. I guess I'll just wait and see what happens. 
SP sucks customer service wise IMO. It probably went through though. 

Last edited:
Got mine home pulled out the box and quality was HORRIBLE. Glue stains all over patent leather. Then I put my foot in it and something didn't feel right. So I took it off put my hand in it and come to find out there are all kinds of glue clumps under the inner lining of the shoe so I can't get them out. And it was stabbing my foot. So im definitely taking these back. Very disappointed.

Understand the content of your claim, but let's be honest and not fool anyone here, but this has been going on since the 90's. Just maybe not at a nationalized scale. And also it goes on in every aspect of life, people resell kicks, people resell houses, etc, etc. You're not done, you and I have said "f this imma stack my bread and not buy no kicks this week or this month" millions of times, but what happened, somehow someway we're still lured in.

Just take the punches like we all do bro, but everybody gotta make they money, that's something I'm not gonna knock. What does bother me is the stupid lazy ******** who won't go out and get a real job, yet find them selves being the most thirsty to resell. It's like to me, it's so much money out here. Why limit yourself by just selling kicks and losing your mind trying to stack as many pairs to move? I make 50k a year and still manage to resell to make extra bucks on the side, never know when you're gonna see something really nice that you've wanted for a long time and have the money to pull it off and pay bills thanks to sneaker money.

Unfortunately some people don't do it with the same morals as I do, most of them aren't even businessmen to be honest. If I find these screenshots I'll upload em.

^ mentioned that there are tons of unclaimed pairs there.. phone orders possible for these if they are still available by tomorrow?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom