Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

The FNL I go to does the raffle. Then you can wait in line to cop unclaimed pairs. The line for people without a ticket was stupid.

I woke up 40 minutes late this morning. Was still able to order three pairs from three different sites (ftl, fta, and ndc). So i am also jumping on the wagon of "if you weren't able to get, you must not of had the patience or weren't prepared".

But everyone has their own situations that prevent them from attempting at release time.
I don't do store releases anymore, but so far I am 200% online legit style.

If you happen to live near me, I'll be cool with helping.

If you didnt get a pair you didnt want them bad enough. No excuses on this one... Super easy cop for the people who had today off. Congrats to all who got their pairs on lock
glasses.gif
Kicks are dope af
smokin.gif
I went to the four stores that were closest and entered the raffle. Missed out on the RSVP for the local niketown. Went to all four stores and even the niketown if they had any unclaimed pairs after the pick up times and struck out there too. 

I also tried this morning at Eastbay, Finish line, foot action, foot locker, champs and nikestore. Struck out there too. 

I only buy sneakers that I want and don't try to buy every single release. This is the only sneaker I've even tried to buy besides the bred 1s. Missed out on everything just like the lows. 

I haven't had to buy any Js because I still have my pairs from long ago. Then I ran into some bad luck when I had my concord mids stolen a while back, so I was really looking forward to this release so I could replace my mids in some way without paying horrible reseller prices for mids. 

So how come I didn't get a pair?

Last edited:
I woke up 40 minutes late this morning. Was still able to order three pairs from three different sites (ftl, fta, and ndc). So i am also jumping on the wagon of "if you weren't able to get, you must not of had the patience or weren't prepared".

But everyone has their own situations that prevent them from attempting at release time.
I don't do store releases anymore, but so far I am 200% online legit style.

If you happen to live near me, I'll be cool with helping.
I kept trying at every store til 830 PST at foot locker, finish line, foot action and nikestore. 

So what did I miss?

Wait you copped off NDC 40 minutes after release?

40 minutes after the initial release for american sites. ndc released 2hrs later, so I was already up attempting to grab from others sites.
ironically I was able to complete purchase on ndc before ftl and fta.

I kept trying at every store til 830 PST at foot locker, finish line, foot action and nikestore.

So what did I miss?

the brick and mortar store or online?

Last edited:

If you didnt get a pair you didnt want them bad enough. No excuses on this one... Super easy cop for the people who had today off. Congrats to all who got their pairs on lock
glasses.gif
Kicks are dope af
smokin.gif
I went to the four stores that were closest and entered the raffle. Missed out on the RSVP for the local niketown. Went to all four stores and even the niketown if they had any unclaimed pairs after the pick up times and struck out there too. 

I also tried this morning at Eastbay, Finish line, foot action, foot locker, champs and nikestore. Struck out there too. 

I only buy sneakers that I want and don't try to buy every single release. This is the only sneaker I've even tried to buy besides the bred 1s. Missed out on everything just like the lows. 

I haven't had to buy any Js because I still have my pairs from long ago. Then I ran into some bad luck when I had my concord mids stolen a while back, so I was really looking forward to this release so I could replace my mids in some way without paying horrible reseller prices for mids. 

So I guess I didn't want it bad enough? What? 

Super easy? So how come I didn't get a pair? 

I tried as hard as I could to get a pair, just one. I didn't. I'm not horribly mad seeing that they're just shoes, but don't tell me that I don't have any excuses or that it was a super easy cop. 
Sometimes those statements can irritate but I think its mostly directed at members that know how to grab GR releases with ease.  If you don't purchase these shoes on any sort of regular basis then it can be difficult to grab even 1 pair.

So I guess I didn't want it bad enough? What? 

Super easy? So how come I didn't get a pair? 

I tried as hard as I could to get a pair, just one. I didn't. I'm not horribly mad seeing that they're just shoes, but don't tell me that I don't have any excuses or that it was a super easy cop. 

What time did you get in line for unclaimed pairs? If I really wanted the pair I would have been posted up in a lawn chair 3hrs before. Kicks are also listed on my local cl ad for 200$. What size are you fam? I have manh unclaimed pairs. Id be willing to help you out if we rock the same sz. Shoot me a pm

how the **** do people cop off footaction, FTL, champs, EB??? do u guys use bots? or just keep clicking add to cart? its almost impossible for me atleast to buy from those stores online

Sometimes those statements can irritate but I think its mostly directed at members that know how to grab GR releases with ease.  If you don't purchase these shoes on any sort of regular basis then it can be difficult to grab even 1 pair.
Okay, that's understandable. I signed up a few years back and never got on here, but decided to read up and lurk to ready myself for the bred 1 release. 

Last time I tried to buy Js, I could walk into a store a month after release, get my size and walk out with ease. But that was over 10+ years ago… 

Never got an order confirmation from shoe palace but the order says completed on Paypal. I guess I'll just wait and see what happens. 

What time did you get in line for unclaimed pairs? If I really wanted the pair I would have been posted up in a lawn chair 3hrs before. Kicks are also listed on my local cl ad for 200$. What size are you fam? I have manh unclaimed pairs. Id be willing to help you out if we rock the same sz. Shoot me a pm
Of the four stores that I went to, only one of them had unclaimed pairs and none of them were near my size.  I got there right at the end of the pick up time and I was the only one there asking about them. Then I still had time to get to niketown about 30 minutes before the pickup time limit, but then they said they were all gone. 

Also, I wasn't trying to stir things up, I was just frustrated from all the kids bragging about how they got multiple pairs and blah blah blah. 

Of the four stores that I went to, only one of them had unclaimed pairs and none of them were near my size.  I got there right at the end of the pick up time and I was the only one there asking about them. Then I still had time to get to niketown about 30 minutes before the pickup time limit, but then they said they were all gone. 

Also, I wasn't trying to stir things up, I was just frustrated from all the kids bragging about how they got multiple pairs and blah blah blah. 

No worries man. Remember, you have to be there early for unclaimed pairs because youre not going to be the only one on the hunt. This shoe game is crazy now a days and the reseller market is flourishing. I think about it from a business perspective. These kicks will be flipped for a 90$ profit out the door with ease. 30$ bucks an hour for standing their doing nothing is a pretty good come up. Thats just one person btw, ive seen families of 5 or more copping all and any sizes smh. Games all messed up now a days. Put in the work and I promise youll come out on top always. Good luck with your future releases sir and take advantage of the unclaimed pairs!!! 8)

how the **** do people cop off footaction, FTL, champs, EB??? do u guys use bots? or just keep clicking add to cart? its almost impossible for me atleast to buy from those stores online
I've got over 15 releases on Eastbay in the last 2 years and have had no issue. But I missed the Barons had to get them in store, I missed the Snakes/Nightshade 11's and still don't own a pair, I missed these Concords today but grabbed in store. The Hype is crazy going into Summer. 

how do you not sell to someone that used buy it now with an immediate payment? didn't they pay already and you have to ship or else they can leave negative feedback.

I meant with the best offer option... Not buy it now.. Or i do paypal invoice...

No way anyone is grabbing the Carmine 6 online without a bot, Super Fast internet will get you a decent chance though (Praise Report). I may have to get a bot for the Cement 11 lows in June. Just add it to the steady increase in price the JB's keep. 

**Side Note. "Flourishing" is the word of 2014 on NT for sure. I can't get away from that damn word locally or miles away

i actually don't believe there are bots for those sites. people saying it to stir things up. I could be wrong. I just sat at my computer clicking. i have music playing in the back.

started clicking fta, ftl, champs, and eb at 5:40. had the splash going on fnl at 5:40 too. the mobile splash for fnl for whatever reason completed at 6:55am, but found out an hour later that they canceled me. during that time I was able be on a waitlist for ftl from clicking nonstop. when 7am hit i was able to quickly order off of ndc. at 7:30 i finally purchased from ftl. once i found out that fnl canceled me, i jumped back on at 7:45am and quickly able to order another pair at fta which i did at 8:30.

so if you are able to follow my timeline, i burned 3hrs infront of my computer. 1hr and 15 minutes of failure, then a false success with fnl, then another 10 minutes of waiting ndc came through, then 20 minutes of waiting for the timer for ftl i ordered from them. then a 45 minute gap til i ordered from fta.

so again, perseverance did the trick for me. i had work at 9:30 too. so it was a smooth transition or staying up.

i actually don't believe there are bots for those sites. people saying it to stir things up. I could be wrong. I just sat at my computer clicking. i have music playing in the back.

started clicking fta, ftl, champs, and eb at 5:40. had the splash going on fnl at 5:40 too. the mobile splash for fnl for whatever reason completed at 6:55am, but found out an hour later that they canceled me. during that time I was able be on a waitlist for ftl from clicking nonstop. when 7am hit i was able to quickly order off of ndc. at 7:30 i finally purchased from ftl. once i found out that fnl canceled me, i jumped back on at 7:45am and quickly able to order another pair at fta which i did at 8:30.

so if you are able to follow my timeline, i burned 3hrs infront of my computer. 1hr and 15 minutes of failure, then a false success with fnl, then another 10 minutes of waiting ndc came through, then 20 minutes of waiting for the timer for ftl i ordered from them. then a 45 minute gap til i ordered from fta.

so again, perseverance did the trick for me. i had work at 9:30 too. so it was a smooth transition or staying up.
There are bots for all of those sites. Don't believe me check out @thehypebeasts On twitter. Dude gives away, sales away, and posts pics away of his bots doing work. I will be on Bots for the next 11 low online. I only lucked in this time with winning raffles

Back
Top Bottom