Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

now THESE look like the real deal
mean.gif
 don't know who's screwing us more. Nike or the folks the are getting better and better with the equipment to make nikes

These are actual somewhat limited in Canada I think. The only local spot getting them is one FTL. The local boutique and the local sporting goods chain isn't getting pairs. Weird. It was the same situation with the Yeezy Foams. Canada once again takes the L
Yup there was about 40 pairs in total at FL and Champs in Winnipeg. Way more then 40 in line.

Was going to camp here thinking that we'd be good at 830 PM but when we got there there was more then 40 already in line. People said that the first guys got there at 430pm already set up to camp.  They only had two pairs of my size so no way I was going to be secure a pair here. Didn't want to strike out on-line. I know people say that it's pretty easy but yet some don't cop needed the guarantee. Since my wife mentioned taking a drive down to US specifically North Dakota for the day earlier in the week I thought lets mention it and see what happens. Packed up the ride was on the about 1130pm packed a few things and we were off. I called FL and FNL earlier in the week to see how many pairs they had on hand. Brought the laptop to try on-line as a last resort.

2 hour drive down to good old Grand Forks, North Dakota checked in hotel and went to the mall at 4 am. I was giddy and surprised that I was first in line, about 30 mins later a few others showed was kind of worried how this was going to go. More people got there closer to 8 and the mall opened at 830 . This was my first experience camping, I usually am able to my local spot when they open walk in and walk out. I can say that I had a really good experience camping out ( not likely to do it again in the near future) sharing stories, cracking jokes, meeting a diverse group of people who all have one thing in common, the love for shoes. No riots, no violence just respect once those mall doors opened everything was civil and I walked into FNL first and walked out with my pair. 
So I'm in north Dakota and the mall I go to usually has about like 8 people in line max. Its like 30 people out here today
@MikeDalton  

Congrats to everyone who copped, these look way better in person. Love them summer shoes.

I might be in the minority but I have never been to crazy about the white/black colorway on XI's, I especially don't like how the upper looks when it gets dirty. I also never lked lows of these maybe because I think they look like boats on my long foot. Not saying I don't like the shoe, but it's not a must have in my collection.

I hope 2015 is the return of the space jams 
u trippin that's what started this craziness thats what the 11s about

:smh:  don't know who's screwing us more. Nike or the folks the are getting better and better with the equipment to make nikes
evryone talking about the dudes language but what about the video content? reality check!!

never been about copping fakes but these... damb idk what to say

not kidding but i hope there is the day when those side shoes surpass nikes quality so can raise my middle finger up to them, i know that wont happent with all shoes because some are harder to make than others but still

Last edited:
Maybe it will be as quick as the nightshade restock.

Hoping it's close to the carmines to it gets a little less attention.

Nike rerelease of anything results in bots, resellers, etc.

I was looking at that website whose named is banned and I agree with their top ten XI lows. This year's release was probably the best color way. It's just too bad it wasn't in the same numbers as the Holliday mids.

Salty I couldn't get my size but might have to pay the pice for sleeping (not literally) and not having a good plan.

It'll definitely satiate the appetite for the infrareds XI lows.

And in regards to the guys dictation or the way he talks...stop it. You wouldn't talk about Ninjahood like that and he doesn't much different.

evryone talking about the dudes language but what about the video content? reality check!!

never been about copping fakes but these... damb idk what to say

not kidding but i hope there is the day when those side shoes surpass nikes quality so can raise my middle finger up to them, i know that wont happent with all shoes because some are harder to make than others but still
Them Supah, Dupah, Rupa...:smokin

I got an email showing that I submitted an order to fnl yesterday but never got a shipping confirmation, and on top of that my order doesn't even show in my order history.

so I hit up customer service and heres how the convo goes, for anyone having the same thing going on and haven't contacted fnl.

1. K: I received an email that my order for the concord lows have been submitted, just wondering when I will receive a shipping confirmation

2. K: it doesn't even shoe in the order history

3. K: show*

4. Roberta: may I have your order # or email address

5. K: -------------@gmail.com

6. Roberta: Thank you and one moment while I check into it for you

7. K: ok

8. Roberta: You will rec the email once the order ships out. I do not have a date at this time. The order will show on your account once it ships out also

9. K: ok thank you

10. Roberta: You're so welcome. Is there anything else I can help you with today

11. K: that will be it

12. Roberta: If you need anything else, please e-mail us, chat us, or call 1-888-777-3949.

Speaking of fakes and gms. The first time I saw an image of this shoe on Niketalk was back in late 1999 when Hata-Takashi and Air Randy used to post on here. Hata used to always post pics of the low concords and low breds teasing us months before the 2000 concord release and 2001 low models appeared. As sanctified as NT is about fakes a lot of dudes bought them off this very board back then. I bring this all up because I was wondering do any old heads still have pics of hatas shoes. I just want to do a historical eye test

Yup there was about 40 pairs in total at FL and Champs in Winnipeg. Way more then 40 in line.

Was going to camp here thinking that we'd be good at 830 PM but when we got there there was more then 40 already in line. People said that the first guys got there at 430pm already set up to camp.  They only had two pairs of my size so no way I was going to be secure a pair here. Didn't want to strike out on-line. I know people say that it's pretty easy but yet some don't cop needed the guarantee. Since my wife mentioned taking a drive down to US specifically North Dakota for the day earlier in the week I thought lets mention it and see what happens. Packed up the ride was on the about 1130pm packed a few things and we were off. I called FL and FNL earlier in the week to see how many pairs they had on hand. Brought the laptop to try on-line as a last resort.

2 hour drive down to good old Grand Forks, North Dakota checked in hotel and went to the mall at 4 am. I was giddy and surprised that I was first in line, about 30 mins later a few others showed was kind of worried how this was going to go. More people got there closer to 8 and the mall opened at 830 . This was my first experience camping, I usually am able to my local spot when they open walk in and walk out. I can say that I had a really good experience camping out ( not likely to do it again in the near future) sharing stories, cracking jokes, meeting a diverse group of people who all have one thing in common, the love for shoes. No riots, no violence just respect once those mall doors opened everything was civil and I walked into FNL first and walked out with my pair. 

@MikeDalton  

Congrats to everyone who copped, these look way better in person. Love them summer shoes.
Which one were you lol thats awesome that you found my post though!!

@rai204

I got an email showing that I submitted an order to fnl yesterday but never got a shipping confirmation, and on top of that my order doesn't even show in my order history.

so I hit up customer service and heres how the convo goes, for anyone having the same thing going on and haven't contacted fnl.

1. K: I received an email that my order for the concord lows have been submitted, just wondering when I will receive a shipping confirmation

2. K: it doesn't even shoe in the order history

3. K: show*

4. Roberta: may I have your order # or email address

5. K: -------------@gmail.com

6. Roberta: Thank you and one moment while I check into it for you

7. K: ok

8. Roberta: You will rec the email once the order ships out. I do not have a date at this time. The order will show on your account once it ships out also

9. K: ok thank you

10. Roberta: You're so welcome. Is there anything else I can help you with today

11. K: that will be it

12. Roberta: If you need anything else, please e-mail us, chat us, or call 1-888-777-3949.
Are you saying  you never received a shipping email from FNL?  Or you never received an order confirmation email from FNL?  Or have you not received any emails at all from FNL? 
embarassed.gif

Nike charged me twice for the same order -_____-
once through my paypal balance, and 2nd on my card i have link to paypal

@MikeDalton

the first one in line. Was in a black jacket and grey hat, was in front of that group of football players. Hope you got your pair. Where were u? Read you Mr post when I got back to the holiday inn haha. I think I might come and schedule trips down there more often for releases.

Last edited:
View media item 953557

@MikeDalton

Canadians always gotta take the L, man. We get a crappier selection, or stores don't even get drops. I'm a little foot to so alot of GS sizing doesn't even make it across the border. We pay higher retail pricing... man it's just a whole different struggle. Any mid-large US city has it better than us. Atleast you can drive in almost any direction if your hometown is dry.

Glad you really hoofed it and it paid out. It usually doesn't work out that way.

lol. I don't even bother purchasing locally anymore unless it's a super GR and I know my size will be available. US online shopping all the way.

Sounds like paypal messed up not nike.

Called Nike, and they only show one order from paypal. What happened was yesterday morning when i orderd from nike i payed through paypal ( at that time had $0 balance in paypal account) and used my debit card connected to my paypal to purchase, something happened and it said it couldnt process order on nike, so logged back in and paid again through paypal using same card, and went through the 2nd time. Mean while there was still this "pending" order from Nike on my paypal. got some funds from ebay to my paypal from some stuff i sold last night, and checked this morning and looks like that pending charge went through and took my paypal funds. Paypal said they only see one order went through and that was the one that took my paypal funds and nothing from my debit card even though it charged, gonna call bank on tuesday to dispute it.

The leader of one of the cartels almost got into a fight. We couldn't form a line until 6 a.m. so we made an unofficial one. This dude pops out of nowhere and is like that ain't the real line. The real line is the one that is made by the yellow tape. These two cats start talking in spanish. And the cartel guy gets heated and is like I know what ya are saying. This retired military guy almost gets into a fight with him. Cartel guy is like I ain't afraid to catch a body. I have cases. Blah, blah, blah (mind you, Cartel dude stupidly just brought kids and his girl so he would've gotten wrecked by a bunch of dudes). The same dude said he walked into the new HoH in Tampa on opening day. He saw the Laser Crimson Foams on the shelf and his eyes opened wide. He said he bought like 20 of them to resell and move.
Which mall has a new a HoH, the brandon mall ?

Sounds like paypal messed up not nike.

Called Nike, and they only show one order from paypal. What happened was yesterday morning when i orderd from nike i payed through paypal ( at that time had $0 balance in paypal account) and used my debit card connected to my paypal to purchase, something happened and it said it couldnt process order on nike, so logged back in and paid again through paypal using same card, and went through the 2nd time. Mean while there was still this "pending" order from Nike on my paypal. got some funds from ebay to my paypal from some stuff i sold last night, and checked this morning and looks like that pending charge went through and took my paypal funds. Paypal said they only see one order went through and that was the one that took my paypal funds and nothing from my debit card even though it charged, gonna call bank on tuesday to dispute it.

gotcha... the "extra" charge will probably drop off but it definitely doesn't hurt to follow up and be sure.

Back
Top Bottom