Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

$180 for a size 5y? Think that'll be the best it gets at this point?

Hate that I missed out on that GS size :smh:

Wait it out yo. Restocks are bound to happen and yoy may get lucky. It's a frenzy right now. You wait a couple weeks or so at the very least prices will dip down.

Don't feel like reading through several hundred pages since Friday but did those early JJ orders get cancelled?

Don't feel like reading through several hundred pages since Friday but did those early JJ orders get cancelled?
ES just dropped another bomb on JJ 
roll.gif

Wait it out yo. Restocks are bound to happen and yoy may get lucky. It's a frenzy right now. You wait a couple weeks or so at the very least prices will dip down.

I agree, there's already a lot of shoes up now on ebay and other sites, and that's probably without the majority of the one's that resellers bought online. So they will be more available and competition + availability most should lead to dropping prices if I'm not mistaken.

I got my pair on Eastbay but received an email saying that they were back ordered until May 10th. Were all orders back ordered? Cause I saw that people who got them from other sites like FL and Champs had their pairs back ordered to the same date as well. Anyone experience a back order with Eastbay before? I really don't wanna get screwed out of my pair.

Are you saying  you never received a shipping email from FNL?  Or you never received an order confirmation email from FNL?  Or have you not received any emails at all from FNL? 
embarassed.gif
i never receive shipping conformation, my order doesn't show in order history, and no payment has been posted on paypal. I got the order submission email that was it.

Let's see if these hit below 200 or even 220 as the standard resell price y'all are hoping for 
sass1.png

I got my pair on Eastbay but received an email saying that they were back ordered until May 10th. Were all orders back ordered? Cause I saw that people who got them from other sites like FL and Champs had their pairs back ordered to the same date as well. Anyone experience a back order with Eastbay before? I really don't wanna get screwed out of my pair.
FNL is still telling me in getting both my pairs

"Combined with secure online shopping and premium lifestyle content, we promise to deliver the ultimate one-step shop."

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom