Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Out of all the people that called you out, you reply to me?  "I can give a fauwk what you think", obviously you do since you replied specifically to me.

It doesn't bother me on who is helping out whom, but its ignorant to make these generalized stereotype statements.

I've met people of all backgrounds at local shoe stores that share info with me, and I do the same.

Ignorant? I think not. It's the truth. Maybe a lot of these folks are scared to be called out for speaking the truth on here by some of you scrawny *** clowns, but out here the majority of these asian kids will not help nobody out but themselves (own kind). I've seen it with my own eyes!
Anyways, it's all good. I've helped out many people of different race and age, but if you're from the bay area, you already know what it is. Don't speak on it if you're not around to know what's up.

from the bay and i have no what idea what you're talking about.

you talking about asian people on forums won't help you?

Shawty can definitely get it
devil.gif
in the heels or the XI's

Sort of on and off the topic:

Decided to rock my Bred 1's to the store and had some guy offer me 2 pairs of Concord lows for my extra pair of DS Bred 1's :lol:

I "almost" considered it, too.

Last edited:
There was a foot locker that re-raffled… missed out on that too. 

I've only tried to buy 2 sneakers in a long time and horribly struck out on both. Congrats to all those who got them. I truly am jealous. 

I got an email showing that I submitted an order to fnl yesterday but never got a shipping confirmation, and on top of that my order doesn't even show in my order history.

so I hit up customer service and heres how the convo goes, for anyone having the same thing going on and haven't contacted fnl.

1. K: I received an email that my order for the concord lows have been submitted, just wondering when I will receive a shipping confirmation

2. K: it doesn't even shoe in the order history

3. K: show*

4. Roberta: may I have your order # or email address

5. K: -------------@gmail.com

6. Roberta: Thank you and one moment while I check into it for you

7. K: ok

8. Roberta: You will rec the email once the order ships out. I do not have a date at this time. The order will show on your account once it ships out also

9. K: ok thank you

10. Roberta: You're so welcome. Is there anything else I can help you with today

11. K: that will be it

12. Roberta: If you need anything else, please e-mail us, chat us, or call 1-888-777-3949.
THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS

thing is i hate waiting plus i hate buying from random people

aint trying to cop worn kicks passed off as DS or fakes.

I bought a lot of shoes on eBay and if something doesn't come as described you are well covered through eBay and PayPal. I have had it happen a couple of times in the past. If you are buying something a little bit more exotic than a GR shoe just ask questions. eBay has access to the log through their internal communication and it becomes part of the description .

i know about the protection, its just a hassle. im a hassle free dude. i dont lie when selling my stuff and waste peoples time, and i expect to be treated the same way. i dont have time to play games with these fakes and worn crap and take time outta my day and money outta my pocket to ship the shoes back because some dude doesnt know what DS means.

but i doubt it even happens unless they drop to $200 which honestly i dont think happens period. im thirsty for another pair or two since i aint copping anything else period til maybe royal KO and Columbias then im done unless bred or royal 1's drop again which wont be for a few years.

ive been dying for these for years :lol: hell i thought of trading some shoes but the shoes i have are worth way more than these

That reseller had more pairs than my crummy HoH, lol.

Except for the size of the jump man and 23, it's hard to tell which is real or fake.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom