Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

I have a 5 yr old and he will never have a pair of Jordans until he understands whats on his feet or if he gets straight A's

Buying Concords for toddlers/kids is useless. At that age they care about having fun and less about whats on their feet.

And if your kid is already self conscious about clothes/shoes you are already failing as a parent.

At my sons age I care more about buying him durable shoes. The last kicks i bought my son were the Durants = Durable Rubber

Just my opinion.

I have a 5 yr old and he will never have a pair of Jordans until he understands whats on his feet or if he gets straight A's

Buying Concords for toddlers/kids is useless. At that age they care about having fun and less about whats on their feet.

And if your kid is already self conscious about clothes/shoes you are already failing as a parent.

At my sons age I care more about buying him durable shoes. The last kicks i bought my son were the Durants = Durable Rubber

Just my opinion.
Yep I had to have good grades too. My kids will have to work for everything which means good grades and conduct

Maybe^

Will the restock in 30min be harder to get than the original nightshade release?

Exactly what I was wondering. Probably gonna be hella bots running but that's like a package deal with buying on NDC nowadays :smh:

If anyone has any info on the. Nightshades please let us know, thanks fam.

All this talk about kids and sneakers makes me think back to third grade I was a happy little lad who only wanted LA Gears and sneakers with Sonic on them. Then I went to gym at the Boys Club... My counselor wouldn't let me play basketball with my friends because Payless shoes scuffed the gym floor. Dude actually told my mom Nikes are required so I could play in the gym so she took me to Modells and got me a pair of white/orange and purple cb34's. I truly didn't care about sneakers until then...

Exactly what I was wondering. Probably gonna be hella bots running but that's like a package deal with buying on NDC nowadays
mean.gif

If anyone has any info on the. Nightshades please let us know, thanks fam.
Believe it or not, there is a specific thread for the Nightshades.

Also... I'm still looking for Concord xi fights if someone could kindly lead me to a link it would be greatly appreciated...

Yep I had to have good grades too. My kids will have to work for everything which means good grades and conduct
Cosign That.

Me and my sons mom often go at it about his clothes as she likes to buy him name brand everything. Yes I like my son looking fly but he don't have a clue about half the ish he wears.

As parents we gotta be careful not to send the wrong message. I think many parents pretty much deck their kids out to impress their friends (not the kids friends)

Off Topic if Nike ever dropped Foams in kids/toddler sizes = GAME OVER

Especially the zip up joints. Get a damp wash cloth wipe them off. send the kid back outside lol

Last edited:
All this talk about kids and sneakers makes me think back to third grade I was a happy little lad who only wanted LA Gears and sneakers with Sonic on them. Then I went to gym at the Boys Club... My counselor wouldn't let me play basketball with my friends because Payless shoes scuffed the gym floor. Dude actually told my mom Nikes are required so I could play in the gym so she took me to Modells and got me a pair of white/orange and purple cb34's. I truly didn't care about sneakers until then...
"Payless shoes scuffed the floors" lmaooo...I remember my LA Gears and B...K's being my go to shoes to flip in outside on the playground in 5th grade. Think I landed my first no hand backflip in some Gears, lol. Repped for the laugh and memories!

Back
Top Bottom