Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

son get str8 As

tbh even if he didnt not putting my lil mans in no payless shoes df 
mean.gif

cant believe you were even considering :x

shouldnt have been doing that to lil man anyway

Wanted a pair of XI's for him. I was desperate, so I was waiting on the NDC restock. Saved by 30 mins and it's 4:30 am where I'm at right now. Thank you NT!
What's worse if he got those damn aquas was that his mom, dad and sister got the concords. Phew!

Goin back to bed...

lil man wouvd def hit you with the
View media item 930619
these aint no concords daddy

I think you should allow your kids to wear what they want as long as it's appropriate. Let their creative minds create them. They are kids not barbies and kens you play dress up with. I ask my girls you want these Js some times yes other times they want bright pink hello kitty chucks....

I think you should allow your kids to wear what they want as long as it's appropriate. Let their creative minds create them. They are kids not barbies and kens you play dress up with. I ask my girls you want these Js some times yes other times they want bright pink hello kitty chucks....
or twinkle toes

no one forces our kids to wear what we want them to wear. there is an age where they can't tell you what they want so YES, you do dress them up. when they start having an opinion then they can wear what they want.

Back
Top Bottom