Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

anybody ever experience with this?
ibv9VlLYv4on3P.jpg

AJ 11 low "Michael Jackson" edition
roll.gif

via hupu (chinese sneaker forum)
...Kevin Ware?  Too soon?  

I assumed so, I just had never seen that information on any of the other item descriptions for the shoe so I didn't really know why this seller in particular included that, I was thinking perhaps it implied something else.  Just trying to be cautious.
When you're selling something on eBay it asks for "Country of manufacture" or something like that as an optional field, the dude just filled it in with the correct value. Most people don't even bother.

fyi-got sns shipping confirm around 10 am et today. anyone else think it was nice that the gs was $105 instead of $115?

fyi-got sns shipping confirm around 10 am et today. anyone else think it was nice that the gs was $105 instead of $115?

yeah that's real good and knowing it's being shipped to your doorstep. Now I can only hope my order went through and not cancelled on that restock

yeah that's real good and knowing it's being shipped to your doorstep. Now I can only hope my order went through and not cancelled on that restock
i placed an order with sns for a jordan that was restocked a few months ago and my order wasn't canceled. took them 2 business days to process and send shipping confirm. i think you'll be good...they're prob busy from the zx flux drop that happened on sat.

I ordered mine from ftl and also got the ready to be shipped notification next to the sku in red... If shipped today hopefully it will be here by Friday:smile: crossing fingers...
What time did you check out? Im still trying to figure out if your order get's back ordered it's because you checked out later then most?

Both Footlocker and Footaction saying Processing.
But only got a UPS shipping notice for Footlocker.

What up Footaction? Where you at?
Ain't copped til I have them in my hands, but Footaction, you slowing down the process.

FNL dropped the charges of one of my pairs from my debit, though they are still being shipped and haven't been canceled 
nerd.gif

What time did you check out? Im still trying to figure out if your order get's back ordered it's because you checked out later then most?
I'd have to say it was around 10:30EST... I struck out at my local mall... was about number 25 in line... went straight home and got through on ftl... so maybe it is because i was a late comer... who knows?  still says in process-backordered.  My sz is an 11.5 btw...

Ebay prices are droppin.....saw two different auctions in my size with sellers that have good feedback go for about $210.

For anybody who had their Footlocker on backorder I just received shipping confirmation even though the email said it would be 2 weeks. It was literally 2 days and now they are being shipped and the tracking number has updated.

Hope that is the case with anyone else's pairs that were also backordered from the FOOTLOCKER umbrella

That's about the market value right now. It might come down a little in a few weeks. Or you can try scoping for a local deal or a soon to be closed auction.

I'm in the same boat. I'd like a pair. I almost got a pair for $200 but then the guy found someone willing to pay $240.
I actually copped two pairs (one for me and a friend) for $220 and 230 shipped!

Just ask around, some dudes are willing to let it go via paypal invoice.

I have a feeling the price may increase in the coming weeks actually, up here in Canada the demand was pretty high for these which is why i had to resort to ebay.

Local kijiji ads in toronto are averaging $300 -_- dang resellers...

Back
Top Bottom