Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

View media item 969379View media item 969380
Quickly traded a sz 11 lows from NDC for DS Silver Anniversaries sz 10.5 last friday.
After a long weekend, the other two pairs came in.
Pretty happy with the haul. Time to painstakingly inspect the lows and decide which to keep.
Maybe both. But after a quick look, Footlocker and Footaction did me right. Both pairs are without glue stains.
Footlocker box did have a smell that I can't put my finger on that footaction did not.

nice trade on your end! Those anniversaries go for over 300....granted tne the concord lows are better but I would do the same with 3 pairs.

I've been lurking for a while now. Great forum. Just wanted to let the Phoenix peeps know that Shoe Palace in Chandler Fashion Square Mall has 3 pairs that we're just re-stocked.

I've been lurking for a while now. Great forum. Just wanted to let the Phoenix peeps know that Shoe Palace in Chandler Fashion Square Mall has 3 pairs that we're just re-stocked.
Restocked or returned?

View media item 969379View media item 969380
Quickly traded a sz 11 lows from NDC for DS Silver Anniversaries sz 10.5 last friday.
After a long weekend, the other two pairs came in.
Pretty happy with the haul. Time to painstakingly inspect the lows and decide which to keep.
Maybe both. But after a quick look, Footlocker and Footaction did me right. Both pairs are without glue stains.
Footlocker box did have a smell that I can't put my finger on that footaction did not.

nice trade on your end! Those anniversaries go for over 300....granted tne the concord lows are better but I would do the same with 3 pairs.
depending on where you go so does the concord lows

Sorry if posted already, I haven't been in the thread in a while and just read the last 18 hrs worth of posts and didn't see it.

Raffle sign ups end tonight for these at FTL at Riverside Mall (Chicago) for a re-release on Friday.

View media item 970782

Also, I know he was frequenting this thread during his exile, but that scam artist loser MR I BONE IT is using S/N YoungVet88 until they get it banned today. In case anyone has a pending purchase with him, HE WILL SCAM YOU.

Wore my release day pair all last week and love how they look on foot! Finally got the rest of my FTL Co. pairs in yesterday to bless the fam. My nephew was so excited!

View media item 970789

Last edited:
Well... really a very nice shoes! I had doubts about to buy these but I am happy to got ones... very confortable and perfect for these days of heat here in Barcelona... 

anniversaries going for $300+? crazy cuz they are straight garbage, i sold mine soon after copping

100% agree. Absolute trash shoe and my least favorite XI. Hate them :lol:

Very nice pics guslez guslez ! Captured them well. I'm sure the low top is a liked a lot more, in general. where you are too.

In san francisco, people asking for 250 or so depending on sz.
Tossed a pair of the the 10.5 on craigslist and fb group for 220 and i got a good amount of bites for that price and a few lower offers.
i'm sure the price will go up eventually, but it looks consistent in the bay area. trick is to not be desperate to sell.

anniversaries going for $300+? crazy cuz they are straight garbage, i sold mine soon after copping
100% agree. Absolute trash shoe and my least favorite XI. Hate them :lol:

Very nice pics guslez guslez ! Captured them well. I'm sure the low top is a liked a lot more, in general. where you are too.
low top concords>anni's any day!

Good thing I like white shoes. Cause to me it is an even trade regardless of street value.

Last edited:
In my area the prices are going down.  Were around 250 when they released now they went down to around 200.  People are lucky if they get 230

Back
Top Bottom