Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

That's vegas? Dude! I rather be there for the weather than here in SF for today. Looks hot the other days coming up tho.
I can't even sleep the past few nights. Sweating!

Yup that is the weather out here in Vegas. I'm dreading the 100 plus temperatures in the months to come. My electric bill just skyrockets. :frown:

its 100+ right now here in LA  lol
sick.gif

Last edited:
If anyone is looking for an 11c in the concord lows PM Me. I bought the only toddler pair my local finish line received and my little girl needs a 12c now. Just looking to help someone else out for their child who missed out.

yall in CA got it good man

in michigan its spring and its still in the low 50's and its been raining all day everyday :x

luckily i have the mids. got 1 pair from NDC on release day.

should have doubled up on the FNL restock a year or so ago :smh:

but i always prefer low shoes especially the concords. loved em since i first seen em.

Oh okay.. The lows are nice but I'm a fan of the mids..

Last edited:
Only reason I could like the lows more than the mids is the ankle creasing. Especially on pleather like 2011 concords. :x

And JB has been cheating us with the padding on the ankle area anyways. 2000 vs 2011 is like a sofa vs. a lawn chair.

Last edited:
noblekane noblekane . What are you want to cop? The cow sheets dog is a nice sheet bought in a place called Carrefour in Barcelona (line a K-mart but french) and the Air Jordan is easy to find here in Barcelona (always) because people are not enough to but sneakers and you can find a pair without problem... (Well the price you pay is a real problem...150€)

That site with the 20% coupon has a size 12 but man...they too rich for my blood now. $233 shipped is an eh price. Last year, they were close to U.S. Retail. Now, they bumped their prices up. They cost $30 Euro more than the Xs!! In the end, can't knock the hustle just the price.

Last edited:
^ Had to laugh at the cows with the Concord lows above...
My daughter (15mos old) pointed at my Concords the other day and said, "MOOOOO!"

(also, don't be bringing BIG girls home if you have the cow sheets on the bed ha)
:nerd:

Last edited:
yall in CA got it good man

in michigan its spring and its still in the low 50's and its been raining all day everyday :x
same here, idk why but think this going to be real hot in Chicago. Humidity will be crazy

That site with the 20% coupon has a size 12 but man...they too rich for my blood now. $233 shipped is an eh price. Last year, they were close to U.S. Retail. Now, they bumped their prices up. They cost $30 Euro more than the Xs!! In the end, can't knock the hustle just the price.
yeah I was looking at that myself because I know I can wear a 12 in these, but too much for me

Back
Top Bottom