Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

NDC is trash, SP's site aspires on it's best day to be trash. 
roll.gif

Shoepalace has my home ip blocked for whatever reason. Haven't gotten the site to load at home in a couple of months. Only site I know I cannot access at all. For the better since they want over retail on everything now.

SMH. shoepalace always saves extra pairs for restock, just so they can raise the prices again. every restock on shoepalace is $5 more than what they previously charged.

I have 2 pairs of each of the xi lows that came out recently except for the snakes. Could i sell my ds doubles sure, but I really like the low xi and I doubt they get rereleased anytime soon. So once my pair is beat I won't have to worry about finding another pair when stock dried up. Look at the prices of the white low from last year 300+ for a ds pair. That's why I said what one do you like better and would rather wear. It's an xi. In a year it will be 250-300 for either pair probably so resell won't be much different between the 2.

Personally the only reason I bought 2 of the infrareds was I was planning on blacking out the cement on one.

resell on these lows ain't crazy at all, just shop around

I want to pick up a second pair I keep missing the restocks, eventually I will grab a pair if I have to on the resale market, i've seen pairs for 200-225

the problem is there are a lot of early release GM pairs out there, just be careful

I want to pick up a second pair I keep missing the restocks, eventually I will grab a pair if I have to on the resale market, i've seen pairs for 200-225

the problem is there are a lot of early release GM pairs out there, just be careful

whats early realease gm? you mean fakes?

ill keep looking

This... They arent reselling for crazy at all...

do they still.restock these? my only hope is ebay, but i seen a lot of these. but i cant tell whats real or fake. so im a bit worried. i just want one pair. lol

There seems to have been so many of these made that I don't doubt we'll see more pairs get restocked sporadically. 

Back
Top Bottom