AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW - WHITE/BLACK/VARSITY RED - 306008-111 - CONFIRMED 5/2012

Originally Posted by illadelALLDAY

Originally Posted by Weatherman

These are copped, no questions asked on my end..

I think some people are forgetting how rarely JB breaks out ANY low top 11 w/ patent. These are too clean, I like the red hits -- one less thing to worry about yellowing. Toss these on with some shorts this summer and you're good.

You're still going to have to worry about the patent yellowing. Granted it'll  take 10+ years.
I'm concerned about the Yellowing as well. It's this very reason why I won't be copping the Columbias when they drop. Not sure if you could paint patent leather efficiently but if I changed the White to Black on these Lows then.......
pimp.gif

On the real, I could care less about the white patent yellowing. It makes the shoe look more distinguished years down the road, IMO.

I'm looking forward to this release a lot. Really, the price shouldn't even be $135 or $140, but I'll take that over $160 any day.

Originally Posted by dbff

On the real, I could care less about the white patent yellowing. It makes the shoe look more distinguished years down the road, IMO.

I'm looking forward to this release a lot. Really, the price shouldn't even be $135 or $140, but I'll take that over $160 any day.

Exactly.
I might get these because the price is good and the colorway is perfect for summer.

But idk, they look kinda funny though.

grin.gif

I have to laugh at anyone who worries about white shoes (patent or otherwise) yellowing 10+ years after purchase. They're meant to be worn. I can't worry about white becoming off-white/cream a decade from now, that just defeats the purpose. Some of you need a reality check on your priorities, or just admit you don't like clean white shoes!

Can't wait.. have been waiting for the XI Low ( Not IE's) To make a return. Now all I need is VI lows and I'll be a happy camper.

and On a side note seen a dude on Ebay sellin these already in the $360 range.

people that pass are gunna cry hard after these sell out, maybe ill grab 3 pair to make money off cry babies

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

people that pass are gunna cry hard after these sell out, maybe ill grab 3 pair to make money off cry babies

If I buy, it will be once I see them in person.
If I don't like, I'll pass and won't regret it for the simple fact that these look a bit too plain.

Idk, I don't wanna sound like a hypocrite, but I do like the 11 in general, but don't wanna buy just because its an 11.

I buy, since its my money, what I like. And right now, I'm on the fence.

Not bad, not bad at all...
Good shoes to stomp in for the summer...decide when I check them out in person I guess

I'd buy the SJ and CONCORD XI of these. The OG colorways are what I'm waiting for. But damn, these look like some tap dance funk. LOL

Originally Posted by EL REY JR

I am not feeling the lowtops; would of definitely copped these if they were hightops.
^ word. shoulda released the black/ red lows and White/ Black (concords) lows.

or this colorway but in mids <--- THAT would be some crazy #$%
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom