AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW - WHITE/BLACK/VARSITY RED - 306008-111 - CONFIRMED 5/2012

Summer summer summer time...Summer time...
pimp.gif

So are these Bred XI lows? or is this just the white XI lows that we've seen pics of? Obviously we'd all want the Bred XI lows to release.

I'll be in Vegas for the Money Mayweather vs Cotto fight that weekend . Hope I don't get to fuc&$d up and miss out at the niketown in Ceaser's

Originally Posted by MJ713

Was reading on comments on AR fb page and they were talking about the bred 11 releasing in low and mid this year. Anyone hear anything bout this? Or know if this is true?

AR can release what ever he wants because he makes them....... so knowing that what hes saying could be true

These are growing on me

But if the hype beasts/flippers are in full effect, which I suspect they will, then probably not worth the hassle to cop

dumb question:

are these the all white lows with the red bottom?

OP slackin supposed to keep the 1st pag updated

Originally Posted by johnandrew07

these would be a great sole swap for anyone who is mourning over their beat pair of bred 11's

That would be a waste of money, spending $135+ tax just to ruin the shoe for a sole swap
30t6p3b.gif

Would just be better to buy a DS pair of Breds because if the sole swap wasn't done right, the soles would fall right off and then you would have two shoes that are not wearable.

i remember when my boy had columbias and the sole yellowed, so he painted the sole red
pimp.gif

dunno about getting these. my bday is in may so i'll see

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

i remember when my boy had columbias and the sole yellowed, so he painted the sole red
pimp.gif

What did he use to make them red? I want to try coloring the soles on my beater 00 Concords.

PS. Your avy of Alexis Texas is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by babyJs23

pimp.gif

What did he use to make them red? I want to try coloring the soles on my beater 00 Concords.

pimp.gif

thank u

i believe liquitex was thd name brand of the paint. i would have to ask him when i see him to make sure

Originally Posted by babyJs23

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

thank u

i believe liquitex was thd name brand of the paint. i would have to ask him when i see him to make sure

Thanks fam

Haven't really dug around this thread to much but, i just just 1 pair to rock for summer. with the new wave of new gens, im assuming people with camp for these due to the fact that their XI's and the potential resale value, right?

Back
Top Bottom