AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW - WHITE/BLACK/VARSITY RED - 306008-111 - CONFIRMED 5/2012

Now this is a shoe where re releasing some of the older colors aint a bad thing. Bring back the snakeskin's as a Bin11 low but use real snake skin from some exotic snake that will make PETA pissed off to the point they try to stop the release. Now that is real hype beat that *@%$ with a stick.

Originally Posted by sanchez23

wonder how hard its going to be to get these since resellers are coming up more now

Honestly, I think these will be more hyped than the Playoffs, and these are a retro+ colorway.
11 hype > 12 hype and resellers will gobble these up and charge $400+!

30t6p3b.gif

can't lie, these really are nice and i traditionally never liked PL lows. i did like the og ie lows. but this is basically a columbia low done in a bulls c/w. damn near perfection. so u can already see the beginnings of another epic release. def. copping these, no question. not tryna hype either, just being honest.

Not a huge fan of the low XI's but these might be fun to wear, plus I wont care as much about keeping them nice.

I'll try to cop these to beat up...have a feeling i'll strike out online and not be mad though...

Originally Posted by keithledger

I'll be copping these for sure.

2x...
pimp.gif

*edit*

iono man, i just saw some pics that didn't make look so good. pretty sure i'll cop at least a pair still tho. gotta see in person.

Originally Posted by i lik3 sho3s

y'all think these will sit or sell out instantly?
Without a doubt.
I'm still on the fence with these. The only XI lows I ever liked were the snakeskins, but these could be an incredible summer beater. Probably a gametime decision.

These will not sit around especially since their 11s every new Jordan shoe head will hop on them just to have some kind of 11s

Originally Posted by trappedintime

I have to laugh at anyone who worries about white shoes (patent or otherwise) yellowing 10+ years after purchase. They're meant to be worn. I can't worry about white becoming off-white/cream a decade from now, that just defeats the purpose. Some of you need a reality check on your priorities, or just admit you don't like clean white shoes!

this

I already know whats going to happen. I'm going to succumb to the temptation and end up buying these, only to regret the purchase once the concords and breds are announced shortly thereafter. FML!!!!

local craigslister has them for $500...lol/smh...you can keep 'em...

I went to go prepay my pair today and I showed my wife a picture of them and she wanted them. Her first Jordan shoe in years. I went to prepay hers as well but he said no gs sizes. Sorry if this has already been posted but is it no gs at all retailers or just this spot?

Originally Posted by S329

I already know whats going to happen. I'm going to succumb to the temptation and end up buying these, only to regret the purchase once the concords and breds are announced shortly thereafter. FML!!!!
Well... if it helps, I wouldn't count on the concords gettin announced again any time soon
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom