AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW - WHITE/BLACK/VARSITY RED - 306008-111 - CONFIRMED 5/2012

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

MEANT TO POST THIS BEFORE BUT I SAW A DUDE WEARING THESE COMING OUT OF HOUSE OF HOOPS IN THE HOUSTON GALLERIA 3 DAYS AGO. I BURST OUT LAUGHING BECAUSE THE DUDE WEARING THEM LOOKED JUST LIKE AIR RANDY
laugh.gif

THESE ARE A PASS COP FOR ME
that picture is making me not want them...
07036444199c944f67ff3924f098caf26431891e_r.gif

its not the picture

its the dudes leg.

I thought I might like these more as the RD neared, but these will be an easy pass for me. Good luck to those who like them and want a pair.

Originally Posted by ELCHAPULINCOLORADO

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

MEANT TO POST THIS BEFORE BUT I SAW A DUDE WEARING THESE COMING OUT OF HOUSE OF HOOPS IN THE HOUSTON GALLERIA 3 DAYS AGO. I BURST OUT LAUGHING BECAUSE THE DUDE WEARING THEM LOOKED JUST LIKE AIR RANDY
laugh.gif

THESE ARE A PASS COP FOR ME
that picture is making me not want them...
07036444199c944f67ff3924f098caf26431891e_r.gif

its not the picture

its the dudes leg.

LOL - proportionally speaking the dudes calf is wider than the damn kicks
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YOOY

Now this is a shoe where re releasing some of the older colors aint a bad thing. Bring back the snakeskin's as a Bin11 low but use real snake skin from some exotic snake that will make PETA pissed off to the point they try to stop the release. Now that is real hype beat that *@%$ with a stick.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Extinction Level Event

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

man, I gotta get my money right and pay a speeding ticket in May, well court on May 24th, hopefully I get it reduced so I can cop these.

Anyways, been out of the loop cause the JB forum lowkey died off (imo) but is there any word on the Black/red lows releasing?

JORDAN FORUM DIED OFF CUZ LEBRON LINE EXPLODED THIS YEAR. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I CAN REMEMBER BUT I'VE COPPED MORE LEBRONS THAN JORDAN'S IN THE LAST 8 MONTHS. THE 2012S ARE STRAIGHT TRASH AFTER THE AWESOME 2011S NO MATTER HOW HARD THE GUYS IN THAT THREAD TRY TO HYPE THEM.

I think it has to do with the colorways. Older heads are tired of the same old bulls colorways. Plus the same retroes come out every 4 years now. Plus jb is super oversaturated so the somewhat exclusivity of the limited lebrons doesn't hurt either. Gotta hand it to petrie though.

I was going thru my calendar the other day, and my girl asked me if there was anything planned for May 5th. I told her this release and "that's it, nothing else. Why?" Turns out that's also our one year anniversary and I completely forgot. 
laugh.gif

Guess I'll be chilling in the doghouse with my new shoes! Seriously tho, these lows will make a fantastic summer shoe: cargos + a clean red polo...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

man, I gotta get my money right and pay a speeding ticket in May, well court on May 24th, hopefully I get it reduced so I can cop these.

Anyways, been out of the loop cause the JB forum lowkey died off (imo) but is there any word on the Black/red lows releasing?

JORDAN FORUM DIED OFF CUZ LEBRON LINE EXPLODED THIS YEAR. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I CAN REMEMBER BUT I'VE COPPED MORE LEBRONS THAN JORDAN'S IN THE LAST 8 MONTHS. THE 2012S ARE STRAIGHT TRASH AFTER THE AWESOME 2011S NO MATTER HOW HARD THE GUYS IN THAT THREAD TRY TO HYPE THEM.

I think it has to do with the colorways. Older heads are tired of the same old bulls colorways. Plus the same retroes come out every 4 years now. Plus jb is super oversaturated so the somewhat exclusivity of the limited lebrons doesn't hurt either. Gotta hand it to petrie though.

YEA I'M GETTING BURNT OUT WITH THE SAME STUFF RELEASING BACK TO BACK TO BACK (OLYMPIC 7'S AND RAPTORS 7'S AGAIN?
eyes.gif
). THE MARKET IS DEFINITELY SUPER SATURATED NOW. EXCLUSIVITY IS GONE. I DON'T GET EXCITED ABOUT WHENEVER I GET A NEW PAIR OF JORDANS. THEY JUST SHOW UP AT MY DOORSTEP AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHEN THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO ARIVE, JUST TOSS THEM IN MY COLLECTION, BUT THOSE LEBRONS I'M CHECKING THE TRACKING EVERYDAY
laugh.gif
. CAN'T WAIT TO GET THE ELITES ON ORDER.

PETRIE IS BRINGING THAT FRESH HEAT
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

black laces = NO!

sole looks pink in pics.

probably just one pair for me now.

They really are red, seen them in person. Not a blood red but I nice medium red if that makes any sense.

YEA I'M GETTING BURNT OUT WITH THE SAME STUFF RELEASING BACK TO BACK TO BACK (OLYMPIC 7'S AND RAPTORS 7'S AGAIN?
eyes.gif
). THE MARKET IS DEFINITELY SUPER SATURATED NOW. EXCLUSIVITY IS GONE. I DON'T GET EXCITED ABOUT WHENEVER I GET A NEW PAIR OF JORDANS. THEY JUST SHOW UP AT MY DOORSTEP AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHEN THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO ARIVE, JUST TOSS THEM IN MY COLLECTION, BUT THOSE LEBRONS I'M CHECKING THE TRACKING EVERYDAY
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
I wasn't huge on Lebron's mainly because I'm CEO of #teampoor but I will have to keep up with the Mcfly/SB elites, those are just amazing.

If you niketqlk people were able to get them a week before release. What do you guys saynwould be reasonable to pay for these ?

Originally Posted by Da Bidness

If you niketqlk people were able to get them a week before release. What do you guys saynwould be reasonable to pay for these ?

sick.gif

So you aren't a Niketalker then?

7c326051bb97e6e1306f44c450169941b45b6d4e_r.gif

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
time to start moving away from Jordan Brand. Nike basketball has been producing some seriously nice kicks through lebrons KDs and Kobes

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

black laces = NO!

sole looks pink in pics.

probably just one pair for me now.

They really are red, seen them in person. Not a blood red but I nice medium red if that makes any sense.
I got an idea of the red u r talkin bout bro

I too am getting tired of the same old same old with JB. Lately, I've really starting to dislike my Jordan collection. Only because Jordans aren't exclusive amongst my peers anymore, these kids and teens are over-saturating the market. Whenever I see someone with Jordans on their feet, I think to myself, there goes a person who puts all of his time, effort and priorities into his shoes. Today I saw a kid at the mall wearing Concords walking like a penguin. My new found interest in Lebron's is starting to take flight and I'm lovin it.
df7k85.gif

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
time to start moving away from Jordan Brand. Nike basketball has been producing some seriously nice kicks through lebrons KDs and Kobes
This is exactly how I feel! Ever since metallic foams I have been buying up nikes over jordans! I have bought 8:2, nikes:jordans.

Too bad these release the same day I graduate...maybe I will get lucky for the first time on NDC at midnight for the first time...

Kind of off topic, but if you had to choose, these or the Motorsports 6's?

I don't like these because they're too plain.

And I can tell the wife that I'm getting the 6's in place of these.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Kind of off topic, but if you had to choose, these or the Motorsports 6's?

I don't like these because they're too plain.

And I can tell the wife that I'm getting the 6's in place of these.

laugh.gif

MS VIs easily

Originally Posted by 23rdWonder

Too bad these release the same day I graduate...maybe I will get lucky for the first time on NDC at midnight for the first time...
laugh.gif

That happened to me in 2005 with the blk/maize XIII lows, I was able to find them afterwards though, good luck man.

Back
Top Bottom