AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW - WHITE/BLACK/VARSITY RED - 306008-111 - CONFIRMED 5/2012

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Didn't really go through the thread but judging by the number of pages I'm guessing not to much love for these. That's cool though I was able to double up for retail and grab my wife a pair... My doubles of my playoffs came in today from Eastbay as well. I like these lows.. Real comfortable and can't wait for better weather to unds my 'em
damn! those are looking good 
pimp.gif

Didn't really go through the thread but judging by the number of pages I'm guessing not to much love for these. That's cool though I was able to double up for retail and grab my wife a pair... My doubles of my playoffs came in today from Eastbay as well. I like these lows.. Real comfortable and can't wait for better weather to unds my 'em

Was it from a local spot? if so how local, local as in NYC, my local? or no? Lol

i was on the fence on these but these pictures might of just made my decision they look better then i thought on feet  still tho it's gonna be hard to decide because the "cavs" drop the next week after i might have to squeeze some extra change outta somewhere so i can grab both i don't know ill have to see
[h3]
[/h3]

Originally Posted by truhustla8807

smh sneakerpost crazy for those prices they posting. This release is not gonna be as bad as the playoff 12s. Yes they are the 11's but just 2 weeks prior to the playoff were released so people aint gonna run these off the shelf becasue getting ahold another 135 dollars or more might be steep for people pocket now days. Not saying its impossible but just put in the factors of today's economy its likely that they might sit for a day or two. So the hype is not as big as the PLAYOFFS.... but of course on niketalk every release sounds like the end of the world

I highly doubt that, no way this will seat in stores for a day or two. Remember, a lot of people missed out on the Playoffs last week. Plus at only $135 for some 11s the hype will be up there for this.

Originally Posted by truhustla8807

smh sneakerpost crazy for those prices they posting. This release is not gonna be as bad as the playoff 12s. Yes they are the 11's but just 2 weeks prior to the playoff were released so people aint gonna run these off the shelf becasue getting ahold another 135 dollars or more might be steep for people pocket now days. Not saying its impossible but just put in the factors of today's economy its likely that they might sit for a day or two. So the hype is not as big as the PLAYOFFS.... but of course on niketalk every release sounds like the end of the world

Yall must of not read my last sentence very well...."but of course on niketalk every release sounds like the end of the world".... I was just stating the opinion of my thoughts and what ive heard from my spots already... So i could really less of what yall think. Do you think it make difference to me if you get your pair or not. No not at all i wont lose sleep at night. Plus im not try to do economic research for every city on who is going to buy them or not. Im just going by the information of what i heard and what ive seen. Plus my pair is already been taken care of

really hoping i can lock up an early pair of these.  so sick of the midnight madness and the morning after.

Would love for ppl to sleep on these, plan on rockin em all summer so I don't wanna see em on everybody and an easy double cop would be nice!

i just cannot believe that JB is only releasing one colorway of these.
I'm sure these would sell well for the summer times.
The white/black concords low and black/reds (both with smooth leather upper) samples
better also be released.

^ I have heard(not from a source I would call reliable) that there will be 3 colorways dropping this year in the lows. I havent heard it from anyone else tho

is it me or does it seem like these are REALLY low. I like lowtops (have a ton of AF1's and Air Maxes) but these almost look like slip ons (exaggeration of course)

I was going to pass until I saw those recent pics.. They just look way too sexy and I'd rather not be one of the fools that will regret passing on these later on.

These are a must have once seen on feet. I think they look better with pants than shorts for some reason

Back
Top Bottom