AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW - WHITE/BLACK/VARSITY RED - 306008-111 - CONFIRMED 5/2012

uta just posted these up for 239 just like every where i seen..every where else is about that same price there is no way i would pay that for these but there is people that will cause there selling out fast at that price i can just imagine how it's gonna be on RD

Another mom ad pops store i went to yesterday is charging $300, I have another pair off Playoff 12's maybe i can trade them for these...

ups just delivered my pair..
d4835dcde9b978115654339079ba66823b82f63.JPG

Originally Posted by Dough Boy Fresh

I can't believe these are so hyped up with so many other releases right around the corner...

These seem to be the exact opposite. Not much talk or questions about them and we're a week away from the release date. A lot of people are sleeping heavy on these. A 50 page thread is evidence of that.

if them cavs 4's weren't dropping the next week after these i would most definitely scoop these but that's to close id rather use money towards the 4's but who knows i might be able to find some extra change laying around  and get both cause from these few pics i seen and the on feet pics these are nice!

copping these for sure. from now on i will be spending the night at my cousin's crib on the eve of releases like this. that way, i can just wake up and casually walk literally across the street and be the 1st in line with no hassle. this is my new plan, nothing will stop me and this plan will be executed to perfection!

CANT WAIT!!!

I think I might grab an extra pair after seeing these pics......nice pics BigBrandon! congrats on the pick ups

Thanks DRO3000. Should have the cav 4s next week. Will take some pics of them when my mom and pop shop gets them in.

These lows are fire though. I ran into another spot selling these early for 190 and dude told me they weren't moving that fast. I can't make it out that way again though. Sorry... I think people should be able to cop for retail around rd.

Originally Posted by ideezy1023

Swap the red on the sole to where white patent is...then hype would be through the roof

they should drop those too.... id cop no question just like these

Gonna start dropping them at random times. I knew this was coming...I'm just gonna pay $240, get them early and not worry. Screw this....

I'm still on the fence with these. I just picked up the 12's last weekend, white Lebron Elites this weekend ... and then these the weekend following? Sheesh. I think it's time to chill.

Back
Top Bottom