AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW - WHITE/BLACK/VARSITY RED - 306008-111 - CONFIRMED 5/2012

Originally Posted by airsully

where's Eastbay Ray with the Policy update ????
Originally Posted by GrizzlyAnimal

if your talking about the whole midnight policy i asked eastbay what was going on with that here is what they said even tho u guys might allready know.. just trowing it out there "We will still have midnight releases, just not for Nike/Jordan shoes. " so does that go for lebrons and everything else? i wonder
As GrizzlyAnimal already said, we are no longer having midnight releases for Nike/Jordan shoes.  The new launch time is at 7 AM CT/8 AM ET the day of.  LeBron shoes are Nike shoes, so they are also included in this.

EastbayRep - Ray

this is such an awesome move... much harder for these hypebeasts to wake they lazy @+!*+ up early than stay up an hr late (if that)

Originally Posted by redsfan3

^ A hypebeast NEVER sleeps
^THIS, resellers know how to set alarm clocks as well.

Now Im just going to be frustrated at 5am in the morning as oppose to 9pm at night when the servers crash and I'm left without a pair.

my question for these is: if i wear them a lot will the patent still yellow.
i know if left in a box they will yellow but does wearing them a lot make a difference?

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by three6mafia

TO THE PEOPLE WHO ALREADY HAVE THESE IN HAND: 
Is it possible you can put black laces on them to see how they look??  
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
comign from someone who ALWAYS lace swaps, id like to see that as well. or maybe some bred laces. either or is fine, im not picky
happy.gif
I never ever lace swap, but I have a feeling these look good with black laces, but of course, the rounded laces, not flat. 

Mine are waiting for me at home. I'll get on it in a couple hours. Still not sure what a "bred" is tho... :/

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

i know if left in a box they will yellow but does wearing them a lot make a difference?

I had my Zens and Colombia's for a long time before they met their untimely death at the hands of my ex......if you wear these in the rotation for the week they will hold up just fine.....wearing them wont make them yellow any faster IMO.....

Originally Posted by PTone

Originally Posted by three6mafia

comign from someone who ALWAYS lace swaps, id like to see that as well. or maybe some bred laces. either or is fine, im not picky
happy.gif
I never ever lace swap, but I have a feeling these look good with black laces, but of course, the rounded laces, not flat. 

Mine are waiting for me at home. I'll get on it in a couple hours. Still not sure what a "bred" is tho... :/
Bred is a  term for Black and Red my friend. hope it helps you in the future when reading posts.

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

I had my Zens and Colombia's for a long time before they met their untimely death at the hands of my ex......if you wear these in the rotation for the week they will hold up just fine.....wearing them wont make them yellow any faster IMO.....

ok thanks for answering me. 

Originally Posted by NyDunkhead

Anybody know if these are dropping in GS sizes? My girl wants a pair

General Release look for it to come in full family sizes but that won't stop it from being a instant sellout. The classic 11 Low has not seen a release in years so its about time that it makes another appearance. Retail will be $140 releasing May 5th. Will you be copping? Via hoopcity  Air Jordan XI Low
White/Black-Varsity Red
528895-101
05/05/12
$140

White laces >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Black Laces. The shoe is a light color, no need to make it dark.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

if your talking about the whole midnight policy i asked eastbay what was going on with that here is what they said even tho u guys might allready know.. just trowing it out there "We will still have midnight releases, just not for Nike/Jordan shoes. " so does that go for lebrons and everything else? i wonder
As GrizzlyAnimal already said, we are no longer having midnight releases for Nike/Jordan shoes.  The new launch time is at 7 AM CT/8 AM ET the day of.  LeBron shoes are Nike shoes, so they are also included in this.

EastbayRep - Ray
That sucks for us on the west coast!! Now we gotta be up at 5am to order shoes?
30t6p3b.gif
 9pm was so perfect. Why change the times. If anything, these sites need to step their server game up

Jb need to pull these shoes up! I don't have cankles but its just something about seeing the history of flights cw and comparing...just don't add up. More power to people blowing $$$ fast lol

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

EastbayRep - Ray
That sucks for us on the west coast!! Now we gotta be up at 5am to order shoes?
30t6p3b.gif
 9pm was so perfect. Why change the times. If anything, these sites need to step their server game up
I know 5am is ridiculous and server upgrades would be nice but why would they waste money on it when the shoes sellout regardless
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom