AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW - WHITE/BLACK/VARSITY RED - 306008-111 - CONFIRMED 5/2012

these are trash, i used to think they were tough too
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by marley

Originally Posted by indianabound

Black laces don't look right to me.

Also it's safe to say .5 size up right?

Nope. Half size down ot true size. These fit quite a bit larger than Concords, Cool Greys or Space Jams. Fits more like the XIIs or the IVs.

Can more people who have these confirm??

Originally Posted by RobbDizzle

The black laces look thicker than the OE white ones.

That's bc the black laces were from a 2001 XI retro...

Also, these 11's fit similar to the concord 11's from last year.  They're about 20x stiffer than the 00's tho.

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

Originally Posted by marley

Originally Posted by indianabound

Black laces don't look right to me.

Also it's safe to say .5 size up right?

Nope. Half size down ot true size. These fit quite a bit larger than Concords, Cool Greys or Space Jams. Fits more like the XIIs or the IVs.

Can more people who have these confirm??
Would also like to know. Concords and Jams fit me perfect in 11.5.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

red laces dummies. my boy alrdy been rockin his... made me wanna cop. def in

No one with sydney crosby as their avatar deserves to call anybody a dummy
sick.gif

Got me Retail pair the other day... The Carbon feels and looks funny.. But these are a good pickup... plus for all those that pass will pay a premium a few years from now ofr a deadstock pair.. we should know this by now...

...NUFF SAID

^
Feel the same way, if I can pick these up for retail great but no way am I paying $240 or whatever obscene price

Whats the deal with some people getting these at Retail? Mom n Pop Shops? or some Retailers already dropped?

Got mine at retail at a mom and pops. I'll never Rick these with red laces but if anyone wants to see what they look like I'll throw some in.

I'm diggin' these. I went to the FNL at one of the malls and talked one of the guys

working there into letting me get a sneak peek. I don't think the pictures do them justice.

They look a hell of a lot better in person for sure. Said he'd even sell 'em to me before

they opened. If I'm able to get another pair I'll definitely hook up a fellow NT'er.

argh trying to slow down on kicks but these are kinda calling me.. ima sucker for the red on the tongue and the sole

Back
Top Bottom