AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW - WHITE/BLACK/VARSITY RED - 306008-111 - CONFIRMED 5/2012

Originally Posted by smzsmz

11h9bfs.jpg

TURRIBLE TURRIBLE TURRIBLE 
eyes.gif

I CANT WAIT TIL THESE COME OUT SO I CAN UN-DS MY SILVER ANNIVERSARYS WHILE YOU LAMES ARE ROCKING A VARIANT LOOKING SNEAKER. 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
acting like some 25th anniversary xi's are some kind limited heat or something..  maybe if you were to un-ds a pair of columbia's or even concord's.. then maybe you might be breaking some necks or getting some attention.. but to bust out an all white GR sneaker that can still be pretty easily copped for a reasonable price and act like you'd be the man has me laughing my #%* off..  you'd probably excited to un-ds some laker or piston vi's too.. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Looks like the bred lows are coming too. Sneakernews posted a pic of some sample 4s, the bred lows can be seen in the back ground 

Originally Posted by dbcooper

Originally Posted by smzsmz

TURRIBLE TURRIBLE TURRIBLE 
eyes.gif

I CANT WAIT TIL THESE COME OUT SO I CAN UN-DS MY SILVER ANNIVERSARYS WHILE YOU LAMES ARE ROCKING A VARIANT LOOKING SNEAKER. 
laugh.gif

Daaaamn you gunna be looking so cool, other GUYS gunna be so impressed by some 11 retros that came out last year hahaha.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by LA KB24

Originally Posted by scoop99

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

if those are patent lows i would imagine like this:
upper: white
midsole: white
patent: black
small jumpman logo and 23: red
JUMPMAN JORDAN label: black with white lettering and red jumpman
outsole: clear
herringbone pattern: red

what do you think?

Exactly what I was thinking and hoping. It would be similar to the concord lows but instead of hints of concord purple it would be hints of red. If that's the case, two pairs for me.

you read my mind. im sure the jumpman will be red. like the white/black I.E that came it out it said metallic and the only thing metallic about it was the jumpman. so red jumpman for these
if those are patent lows i would imagine like this:
upper: white
midsole: white
patent: white
small jumpman logo and 23: red
JUMPMAN JORDAN label: black with white lettering and red jumpman
outsole: red
herringbone pattern: black
this is how they look!!

Why would you guys want these?

air-jordan-xi-11-black-red-low.jpg

If you want that look, rock with the black/red XIs.

I want something NEW. Man I hope it's these:

11h9bfs.jpg

i'll take anything with red bottoms, the 11's are my favorite jordan, I just hate the fact most of them yellow after years, red soles stay fresh!

Those white patent, red sole, low XI's would be a killer mid, I remember reading awhile back that jb was going to release the mid version, but jus like alot of post I read on here, things get scrapped or prob forgotten then released years later, nonetheless would cop if dropped...

It's the white-based pair in the catalog pic. Why would it be anything different? Especially since the main color is white, it isn't the black/red pair.

Back
Top Bottom