AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW - WHITE/BLACK/VARSITY RED - 306008-111 - CONFIRMED 5/2012

Prez T:
low top Columbias ?

Michael-Jordan-GIF.gif

not gunna jump the gun though . awaiting an explanation ...

Perfect execution.
smokin.gif

Might be my first jordan purchase in years...........Will match My 2011 World Series Champion StL Cardinals white David Freese home jersey PERFECTLY!!!!!!!!!

that sole looks different than the concord sole, more deep blue than the concords but id cop both on the spot no hesitation.

It's releasing on the day I'll be on a plane heading out west to Cali so I'll most likely miss out on this one...Good thing I'm not really feeling the CW.

I'll be copping these for sure. Always liked the 11 Lows. Had the Snakeskins and the Zens. Look great with some shorts

I'm hoping to get 2 pairs. One for casual wear and one for basketball. But I know the hypebeasts/resellers will have a field day.

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Intetesting that these have full mesh upper.
i thought they would be like the Columbias
With mesh tongue and smooth leather upper.

mesh cheaper = raise prices

Going to have to see these in person before i cop, maybe get them as a b day present. Not a for sure cop tho going to have to wait it out 
tired.gif

These are sick. Really hope they aren't crazy like every other 11 release. Either way I will find a way to get my hands on a pair.

Whelp, with the breds confirmed for December I guess this'll be the closest thing to Columbias we get this year (the real lows we're getting I meant, not those sole-swapped joints).

Back
Top Bottom