AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW - WHITE/BLACK/VARSITY RED - 306008-111 - CONFIRMED 5/2012

Will try and cop a pair, perfect shoes for the summertime but if I don't get it. no big deal

Is this a general release? My local mall is crappy but gets all Jordan general releases but if its a limited or quickstrike release we wont get them. We didnt even get the white and red 14s. So what is the actual label on these are they a general,limited,quickstrike or what? I want them bad for the summer

I saw these today in person, and they look cool, tried em on and and they fit my foot TTS, didn't have to size up like i do most 11's. I'm not going to be buyin' em tho, but they look dope.

Originally Posted by dakid2301

Is this a general release? My local mall is crappy but gets all Jordan general releases but if its a limited or quickstrike release we wont get them. We didnt even get the white and red 14s. So what is the actual label on these are they a general,limited,quickstrike or what? I want them bad for the summer

Yes, GR.. But like most high profile kicks (i.e. all XI, IV, III, etc.,) these will go fast - Websites will crash as we've been seeing and lines will be at most malls.

these might be the perfect pool party kicks for vegas next month 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kmstivers21

Originally Posted by dakid2301

Yes, GR.. But like most high profile kicks (i.e. all XI, IV, III, etc.,) these will go fast - Websites will crash as we've been seeing and lines will be at most malls.
You sure these aren't a QS?

I saw these at Nike Town LA while picking up my 12's.

They are amazing in person. Picking up two pairs. These are great for casual wear!

i want two pairs of these, no idea on cash for next month or if ill even be able to snag them online
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

the midsole and sole on playoff 12s will turn beige then yellow, reason im skipping on playoff 12s and obsidian 12s
THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN FOR AT LEAST 6-10 YEARS....

NO HATE, BUT YOU GONNA PASS ON A SHOE BECAUSE OF WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN 10 YEARS FROM NOW? YOU SHOULD OF ALREADY GOTTEN YOUR ENJOYMENT AND MONEY'S WORTH LONG BEFORE IT HAPPENS. 

A PAIR OF PLAYOFF 12'S AND OBSIDIAN 12'S FOR ME. NOT A SINGLE DAMN GIVEN.

QFT.

ones you get that patent or mesh area dirty its a wrap, $150+tax down the drain
laugh.gif
too much white on this shoe,pass for me, eventhough they look good

HYPE is definitely building up....all people were talking about Saturday were these and Cav 4s
30t6p3b.gif

Damn these drop the same day as the Floridian LeBron 9 Lows. I'm gonna have to get both on RD, cuz they'll be gone
30t6p3b.gif

Everyone looking to cop better start your game plan if you haven't started...I'll be out on this one...My vacation begins on this release date so I am passing...Wasn't looking to cop these anyways..

Basically every retro release is going to sell out nowadays so get your game plan on....

Thread is going to pick up a lot during the coming weeks

I'll take one, got a Bulls jersey waiting for these

They look nice I might try and get em on ndc at midnight but I won't be camping. Got !*!@ to due that weekend. Good luck to all that want em

Saw these in person today for the first time.

FinishLine

Must have.

I mean... MMMMMMUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTT

The end.

Back
Top Bottom