Air Jordan 11 Retro Platinum Tint/Sail-University Red October 27 2018

Hey guys I need sizing help. I typically wear a size 12 in retro Jordan’s but I ran into an issue with a size 12 Cap & Gown in that it’s a bit too small. In fact my toes hurt after walking in them for a short period of time. Well I tried a size 13 Platinum Tint now and it’s a bit too big. They tend to slide on my heel some.

So could anyone tell me was there a sizing difference from the Win Like Pairs, to the Cap & Gowns, vs the Platinum Tint. I feel like a 12.5 would suit me but obviously I want to get some opinions if you guys notice any size differences.

The one thing I've personally observed about the XI model is that some XI releases tend to be inconsistent in terms of going TTS. I'm a size 14 and go TTS all the time... oddly, TTS fits perfectly for me. The EXCEPTION for me is the Gamma XI model. It had that same problem you had, where the toe box crushes your foot.

The general consensus about sizing for the XI on this board is you should go up half a size...However, as you'll notice, I don't even think JB makes 12.5s and so on for the big feet fellas.

This is what I was saying. Should have done the red sole. Looks better

7A3AF320-C0F6-405E-8C8C-FBD93D71899D.png

The one thing I've personally observed about the XI model is that some XI releases tend to be inconsistent in terms of going TTS. I'm a size 14 and go TTS all the time... oddly, TTS fits perfectly for me. The EXCEPTION for me is the Gamma XI model. It had that same problem you had, where the toe box crushes your foot.

The general consensus about sizing for the XI on this board is you should go up half a size...However, as you'll notice, I don't even think JB makes 12.5s and so on for the big feet fellas.

Thanks for the update. It appears Nike made the Win Likes and the Cap & Gown in a 12.5. I was able to secure a 12.5 in the 96 while moving along my size 12 pairs. The size 13 in the Platinum Tint was just too big. I’m hoping the 12.5 will work.

Jimmy Jazz has 20% off going on with these....176 + shipping for those who feels this is low enough for these to match their like for the shoe!

What kind of fits are y'all rocking with these? Trying to think of a scenario where these are hard. Especially for 150

Platinum Tints seem to be the better XI for 2018. Craftsmanship and materials, if there's a barometer of course.

more info please
Well yesterday Nike had them marked down and gave me a gift of $30 off with Gift30. I think they had that for all members. Then I had a 10% promo that end today. So I ordered and they forgot to take the $30 off and then added the promo. Brought total to $108.57.

Well yesterday Nike had them marked down and gave me a gift of $30 off with Gift30. I think they had that for all members. Then I had a 10% promo that end today. So I ordered and they forgot to take the $30 off and then added the promo. Brought total to $108.57.

Gift30 didn't work for me. Nevermind I read your post wrong.

Back
Top Bottom