Air Jordan 11 Retro "Prom Night" QS May 26 2018

Some pics of the eBay pair

xaYrzGQ.jpg

cbokTT3.jpg

My DS Footaction pair vs eBay pair:

NyFQ34N.jpg

why does that look like a booger on the tongue lmao

^^^ I definitely would use it. I wish we had a trade thread on here.

I'm gonna talk to techie friend of mine, hes built a few apps already non shoe related and see what it would take. I'm sure to at least turn enough profit to keep it running we'd have to do some resale too and of course have a few authenticators. Any ideas you can think of, for when I pitch it to him? Would anyone in Houston be interested in taking part in this? It's just a thought now, but these things can take off quick too. @j23app any input?

I'm gonna talk to techie friend of mine, hes built a few apps already non shoe related and see what it would take. I'm sure to at least turn enough profit to keep it running we'd have to do some resale too and of course have a few authenticators. Any ideas you can think of, for when I pitch it to him? Would anyone in Houston be interested in taking part in this? It's just a thought now, but these things can take off quick too. @j23app any input?

Are you thinking of just creating the "trading place" / platform but nothing else? How would it be any different than 2 people using PayPal to invoice each other ?

Are you thinking of just creating the "trading place" / platform but nothing else? How would it be any different than 2 people using PayPal to invoice each other ?

That's why I'm asking you guys ideally I'd like it to be a brand like Goat, StockX , Flightclub, Stadium Goods etc. more than a Paypal invoice. One thing I'd want is authenticators to give it some legitimacy. Like I said it's just a thought I've had for a while now, but really thinking about making the next step from sneakerhead to sneakerhead what would you want to see or not see.

That's why I'm asking you guys ideally I'd like it to be a brand like Goat, StockX , Flightclub, Stadium Goods etc. more than a Paypal invoice. One thing I'd want is authenticators to give it some legitimacy. Like I said it's just a thought I've had for a while now, but really thinking about making the next step from sneakerhead to sneakerhead what would you want to see or not see.

That is where it would get tough... you'd have to pay the authenticators, right? You'd have to figure out who is responsible for shipping 4x (2 sellers to middle man, middle man to 2 sellers). PayPal fees, etc.

I recently bought a pair of 1s on GOAT for the first time and I was mad annoyed that it had to be sent to the authenticator then to me bc that just meant extra time but they exceeded all my expectations. It arrived early and in perfect condition and I thought that was a great business model. From the day I placed the order it took about a week for them to arrive at my front door!

I recently bought a pair of 1s on GOAT for the first time and I was mad annoyed that it had to be sent to the authenticator then to me bc that just meant extra time but they exceeded all my expectations. It arrived early and in perfect condition and I thought that was a great business model. From the day I placed the order it took about a week for them to arrive at my front door!
why would you be annoyed? do you want them to skip authentication and just shio to you directly and end up with fakes?

Got my second pair in today from lmtd supply. Been a busy few month with these, cg lows, emerald lows, tinker 3s, and Katrina 3s. Officially done until the concords. Might get the other xi if they are done right .

How do you guys like the comfort of the prom nights? I know retros are a lifestyle shoe, but geez they could still try to make them comfortable. Mine aren't comfortable at all. Wore them once on Father's day and I'm thinking about dumping them already.

How do you guys like the comfort of the prom nights? I know retros are a lifestyle shoe, but geez they could still try to make them comfortable. Mine aren't comfortable at all. Wore them once on Father's day and I'm thinking about dumping them already.
Man U ain’t never lied!
Scuffed mine too @ my daughter graduation

Really? I’ve always found 11s to be pretty comfortable. I’ve only worn these once, but my Win Like 82s are fine.

Now the creasing, that’s a different story.

Really? I’ve always found 11s to be pretty comfortable. I’ve only worn these once, but my Win Like 82s are fine.

Now the creasing, that’s a different story.

I'm just accepting the creasing because shoes are shoes. But comfort is my problem. Insole is like flat cardboard to me. I paid a little over retail, but even at $250, it should be a comfy shoe. If you compare to what else is on the market, Yeezy 500s are only $200 and they are super plush comfort level. I don't mean to say $200 is not a lot. For an old guy like me, $200 is still a lot for shoes. It's just sad to me because I've never been an Adidas guy. I love Js but they have been losing market share and value because other brands are making higher quality shoes. I want to keep liking and buying Js, but it's making less and less sense with the way they aren't really improving quality and just banking on the old silhouettes. Make them better and I will keep buying them.

i would love some boost in my XI, then i'll rock it everyday. until then, i haven't found a pair of retros to be comfortable. found XX9 to be the most comfortable and XXXI a close second in comfort only.

i would love some boost in my XI, then i'll rock it everyday. until then, i haven't found a pair of retros to be comfortable. found XX9 to be the most comfortable and XXXI a close second in comfort only.

There are comfortable retros. Have you tried 13 lows? Those are feet pillows. Even the 2018 BC3s are pretty comfy. The 2016 WC 4s are good too. Plenty of comfortable retros. The new Jordans are really nice comfort-wise for ball, but so ugly. Guess we can't have it all.

Could just be me but I've always found the lows to be much more comfortable than than the mids/highs (whatever they're calling them nowadays). I.Es being the most comfy(yeah I'm gross, I know but they were like sandals for me me... never wore socks, and the breathability and lightweight made them the perfect beaters. I beat them to ground playing outdoors) the retros on the other hand were not nearly as comfy or durable, then the patent lows, then the mids/highs. My gammas seemed to have the most bounce/cushion of all my mids/highs (non OG or early retros exluded) and the more I wear them the better it gets. I guess I'm just gonna have to bite the bullet and grab these Cap and Gowns and JTH3's (was holding out for a proper WC3 or price drop... but it looks like the year of the 3s is coming to a close. I was about 70/30 we'd get a release, now I feel like it just ain't gonna happen. As of now nothing else I want this year, except a pair or 10's (steel or Orlando cant decide) the XXX3 which has yet to be seen (which will probably grab on disco unless they're hot fire .... and yes I'm passing on the concords that 45 kills them for me (it's not the 45, I dont mind it at all it's the size of the font it just looks too big and rakish ro me.... plus I've had every concord release since OG's they're just kinda played out for me... still got 6 mothe to change my mind though.

Back
Top Bottom