Air Jordan 11 Retro "Prom Night" QS May 26 2018

I actually love the blue IEs I have, even though I don't like the design of the shie, the monotone colors makes it easier to swallow and they are much more comfortable than the mids.

I actually love the blue IEs I have, even though I don't like the design of the shie, the monotone colors makes it easier to swallow and they are much more comfortable than the mids.

These I presume: liked em alot went ot cop on RD, needed something navy for my Astros gear... but they were surprisingly sold out everywhere I looked. Then i just kinda moved on...
エア-ジョーダン-11-レトロ-low-ie-シューズ-8GjDM7.jpg

These are all ok in my book:
My favorites:
1-air-jordan-xi-11-low-ie-1996-most-wanted06-kicks-box.jpg

First Jordan i stood in line for:
CFCe5CQBGkKGrHqYOKjoE0VHIs6FBNT0C97dtg0_12.jpg

I prefer the OG, but the changes were subtle enough that they came out pretty clean.
s3ieh0engb3jm2fkpzgr.jpg

These I could take or leave:
Cant fo wrong with an all black shoe:
air-jordan-11-ie-low-referee-306008-003-2.jpg

Just kinda bland to me...
air-jordan-11-retro-ie-low-white-black.jpg

Cant really do a bad cool grey:
air-jordan-11-xi-retro-low-ls-ie-silver-zest-white.jpg

I almost bought the all black IEs when KC was selling them for $120 but I passed, kinda glad I did though since I have the C&Gs. You can still get the blue IEs for $150 shipped @ Kickscrew, fyi.

Then the monstrosities came along... with worse and worse quality too. A case can be made for the red and whites, at least it's a decent color scheme now the rest WTH do you even wear with them?
the-daily-jordan-air-jordan-xi-ie-low-white-argon-blue-2007-09-570x425.jpg
:
air-jordan-11-retro-ie-low-argon-blue-zest-white.jpg

Nike Air Jordan Retro XI 11 Low white gold 306006 173.jpg

lln7a7m9aqd83gosm7eb.jpg

air-jordan-11-retro-ie-low-black-zest-white-5.jpg
air-jordan-11-retro-low-ie-ls.jpg
air-jordan-11-ie-low-snakeskin-release-date-0.jpg

2213.jpg
air-jordan-11-low-ie-fall-2017-collection-03.jpg

I've loved the I.E's because they were the first shoe shoe I woke up before daylight to cop, I'm a sucker for elephant print and they are/were great summer shoes excellent breathability, comfortable, affordable and simple but JB had to do mess that up...

I just need these
p_4523771_16835776_341751.png
and I'm good on i.e's (made like the OG's) with cushion and bounce not the bricks, with no tech in them anymore or subtle changes that just dont work. I km boe it's not on alot ot guys favorite lists but these have a nostalgic bond to me just do em right once.

I almost bought the all black IEs when KC was selling them for $120 but I passed, kinda glad I did though since I have the C&Gs. You can still get the blue IEs for $150 shipped @ Kickscrew, fyi.

I know some sites still have stock, at reasonable prices too. It's just some things have popped up/still chasing, (JTH3 Cap &Gown) that have pushed them further down my desired list I'll have them eventually. Plus I grabbed mettalic blue low 1's at a killer price, for my Astros gear for now.

Could just be me but I've always found the lows to be much more comfortable than than the mids/highs (whatever they're calling them nowadays). I.Es being the most comfy(yeah I'm gross, I know but they were like sandals for me me... never wore socks, and the breathability and lightweight made them the perfect beaters. I beat them to ground playing outdoors).
I don't know how you did that bruh. I made that mistake of playing without socks 1 time and 1 time only :nerd:

I don't know how you did that bruh. I made that mistake of playing without socks 1 time and 1 time only :nerd:

Cant do ot with all shoes...but the I.E's had that breathable netting on the sides. I just basically did it wit with 11 I.E's, 15 mocs, and once they got kinda beat in both of my flips, nothing like leather on interior on a barefoot beaters. Thinking about copping rhe flyknit 3s, just for that reason... 9nly on disco of course.

I’m not planning on anyone dying but, if they did, would it be a bad idea to try and wear these at a funeral?

Then the monstrosities came along... with worse and worse quality too. A case can be made for the red and whites, at least it's a decent color scheme now the rest WTH do you even wear with them?
the-daily-jordan-air-jordan-xi-ie-low-white-argon-blue-2007-09-570x425.jpg
:
air-jordan-11-retro-ie-low-argon-blue-zest-white.jpg

Nike Air Jordan Retro XI 11 Low white gold 306006 173.jpg

lln7a7m9aqd83gosm7eb.jpg

air-jordan-11-retro-ie-low-black-zest-white-5.jpg
air-jordan-11-retro-low-ie-ls.jpg
air-jordan-11-ie-low-snakeskin-release-date-0.jpg

2213.jpg
air-jordan-11-low-ie-fall-2017-collection-03.jpg

I've loved the I.E's because they were the first shoe shoe I woke up before daylight to cop, I'm a sucker for elephant print and they are/were great summer shoes excellent breathability, comfortable, affordable and simple but JB had to do mess that up...

I just need these
p_4523771_16835776_341751.png
and I'm good on i.e's (made like the OG's) with cushion and bounce not the bricks, with no tech in them anymore or subtle changes that just dont work. I km boe it's not on alot ot guys favorite lists but these have a nostalgic bond to me just do em right once.

Love the Maize/Azure cw. The color really stands out to me... Just have to find something that goes with it...

900x900px-LL-3ef76616_20150113_163348.jpeg

900x900px-LL-b4df0a20_20150113_163819.jpeg

2003... Zen grey/Cobalt
20170115_193641.png

Shoes are almost retail ($275.00) on Stock X in my size, gonna offer $250.00 and are what happens. Surprised how low these have dipped in price.

Screenshot_20180712-014347.jpg

I wouldn't call that dipping. I would call it a motivated seller. :wink:

Anyone else hit the SNS restocked early Tues morning?

Attachments

• Snapchat-332599851.jpg
    Snapchat-332599851.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 53
Back
Top Bottom