Air Jordan 11 Retro "Prom Night" QS May 26 2018

Normally, I wouldn't even consider buying a pair of black outs. Too dull for me. However, with the patent leather, the colorway won't look bad on an xi. If they are like the gammas but all black I'm definitely in. Now, is this the xi mid that jb finally starts messing with? I could see them omitting patent leather from this release and putting some other obnoxious material in its place. I am definitely eagerly awaiting pics.

Air Jordan 11
Color: Black/Black/Black
Style Code: 378037-005
Release Date: May 2018
Price: $220

2018 sample pic

air-jordan-11-blackout-2018-retro-sample.jpg
Something just looks off with that shape, the second from the top shoe lace it gets really bad.

pass on these... too similar to gammas im good with just those... maybe ill change my mind seeing them in person

I missed Gammas and fakes were at their peak at the time so I just gave up on copping resale. I would LOVE a gamma in the new mold but don't mind settling for a murdered out 11.

Those pics worry me though. If JB goes backwards I swear I'm done buying J's.

Fast forward to 4:35 to see the sample pair that the perfect pair has as pictured. These are essentially blacked out anniversaries from 2010. I think if done with that premium leather on the back, smoked outsold and the nice liner......with the og patent cut these will look stellar. See y’all in 5 months when y’all are saying “cop”

I want, someone will get me these for my bday in May becasue I'm not breaking my $150 Jordan rule.

Stock up on jays now, if the rumors are true.. it's gonna be hard to find any discounts next year when the production numbers drop.

Honestly I'm so set in my ways I'd probably get a PT job just for the discount and ease of copping. My buddy who's a manager at FL is trying t yo recruit me but I don't wa my to run another store and the pay rate is awful, and I don't have the time now.

Copping if they look like the sample in the video with high patent leather cut. Joints look fire to me.

I’m thinking the upper will be leather so that they won’t be near identical to the gamma. JB does little things like that to switch it up for similar colors.
I’d be cool with leather panels for sure.

They can black out everything on these for all I care. If the mold of recent XIs get used the pl will contrast enough to make these amazing.

Back
Top Bottom