Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Yall stressing over these while I'm stressing over Yeezys and retro 1s. These will be an easy cop ando nike producing more and killing resell is what killed hype but Js still like no other

jams, cool greys, n concords saw re stocks here and there, i think 2012 is when they turnt it up notch though restocking months after RD?

i see the 72-10s saw restocks up til june/july?  hopefully they milk these jams the same way.

Last edited:
Ya that's when they started really pumping them out.
Maybe they felt bad about the concord release
roll.gif

Heat!!! They came with the flex on the Jams.

I have to get these because of the box logos alone..

This is how things are done when JB put time/efforts into a release... :nthat:

Not to mention the sole is no where near as blue as the early fakes. As an 11 fan I was gonna cop them either way but wasn't happy about the Walter White meth sole. With seeing these though, they look good

Not to mention the sole is no where near as blue as the early fakes. As an 11 fan I was gonna cop them either way but wasn't happy about the Walter White meth sole. With seeing these though, they look good
Same, very glad to see that.

Hmmm...Why is that.  What makes them look ""FAKE"".  Please make me understand this.  Everyone here calls everything they see early "Fake".  Why would this guy put fake shoes up to give away to ruin his business.  What if retail looks just like these.  Would these still be  "Fake". ?

everyone is so shook over grey market/UA pairs they dont trust anything before da release date, regardless of how pristine they look.

everyone is so shook over grey market/UA pairs they dont trust anything before da release date, regardless of how pristine they look.
because retail pairs usually all cone out at the sane time with the sane people posting them including jb athletes and people on IG like bktheboss, icyheatsole, dsdan, fineline7121. Why is that? They get their pairs directly from retail stores and the athletes get them directly from jb which is why i only trust their pairs. Idk why this is so hard to get.

Back
Top Bottom