Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

everyone is so shook over grey market/UA pairs they dont trust anything before da release date, regardless of how pristine they look.
​I understand what your saying.  I work in a factory, I understand terms like factory samples, trials. seconds, etc.  Its as if we have made it to where you can trust no one unless your a celeb or an athlete.   Concord release did a lot to open eyes.   Ive always wondered how anyone gets any release early.  Even reputable places get questioned now.  So that's what I meant by my question.  Retail is obviously the safe bet.  Though it does get frustrating to get called out in a finish line for having fake when I purchased those very shoes in the very store I'm getting called out in.  It seems like a lot are quick to be negative right away.  

Absolutely can't wait. My only concern now is finding out how these fit with the new mold and all. I don't know if I should get my true size or go up .5 to take further advantage of that full length zoom. Hmm decisions. 09's in true size are snug on me due to the ultra low PL cut.

Last edited:
everyone is so shook over grey market/UA pairs they dont trust anything before da release date, regardless of how pristine they look.
because retail pairs usually all cone out at the sane time with the sane people posting them including jb athletes and people on IG like bktheboss, icyheatsole, dsdan, fineline7121. Why is that? They get their pairs directly from retail stores and the athletes get them directly from jb which is why i only trust their pairs. Idk why this is so hard to get.
I'd give you a 100 reps if I could. like it's not that mind boggling...

Absolutely can't wait. My only concern now is finding out how these fit with the new mold and all. I don't know if I should get my true size or go up .5 to take further advantage of that full length zoom. Hmm decisions. 09's in true size are snug on me due to the ultra low PL cut.
I thought Air Jordans didn't have Zoom in them until the 12. 

Last edited:
Zoom air was introduced in the 12
Nike design team created the Zoom Air unit and applied it to basketball with the Nike Air Go LWP shoe in 1995. The leather shoe with bold black and white color blocking was light and versatile. Interestingly, players felt something they just couldn’t pinpoint: an extremely responsive cushioning feel hidden in the shoe’s forefoot.

I thought Air Jordans didn't have Zoom in them until the 12. 

You're right. It has a full length air sole unit. My bad. With 11s, up until about 2001 primarily with the SJs you could actually feel the unit under your feet. Needless to say they don't make em like that anymore.

Last edited:
You're right. It has a full length air sole unit. My bad. With 11s, up until about 2001 primarily with the SJs you could actually feel the unit under your feet. Needless to say they don't make em like that anymore.
True, the quality just diminished over time but hopefully these will have decent cushioning.

OG tier cushioning would be so nice in these. I still wear my OG playoffs and bred low IE's and like @dhtowng   said, you can literally feel the responsiveness of the air units. Damn near zoom-like. 

They better have awesome cushioning...

At that price I'm not just paying for the shoes and a fancy box..

I'm looking for comfort nothing else.
If you're really into comfort you should try out the Ultra Boosts if you haven't yet. They're the most comfortable shoe I've ever worn.

I'm definitely looking forward to these jams. (They're my favorite colorway of the 11's. I know most people like red because of the bulls and I respect that but my favorite color is blue, so anytime a Jordan releases in a black + blue colorway I'm all the way in.)

If you're really into comfort you should try out the Ultra Boosts if you haven't yet. They're the most comfortable shoe I've ever worn.

I'm definitely looking forward to these jams. (They're my favorite colorway of the 11's. I know most people like red because of the bulls and I respect that but my favorite color is blue, so anytime a Jordan releases in a black + blue colorway I'm all the way in.)

I haven't gone over there yet for myself but my brother told me they're like socks...

I haven't gone over there yet for myself but my brother told me they're like socks...
literally socks with Styrofoam glued to the bottom... on some nickelodeon made shoes type ish

Now watch scoop and all the lames be like "bruh early pairs are still legit but they change small details last min"

Back
Top Bottom