Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Nike design team created the Zoom Air unit and applied it to basketball with the Nike Air Go LWP shoe in 1995. The leather shoe with bold black and white color blocking was light and versatile. Interestingly, players felt something they just couldn’t pinpoint: an extremely responsive cushioning feel hidden in the shoe’s forefoot.
​Sorry I didn't specify.  I meant the 12 was the first Jordan to have the zoom.  Don't know if this was talked about or not.  Did anyone see the pics of Chris Pauls pe in one of their preseason games.  Patent cut lower with no peaks.  Possible signs of the retail version?

I posted earlier on CP3 pe.  If you look at the first batch of jams we all started to see,  the low cut non peak version with a super clear toe cap is very close to the XI he wore the other night.   Am I looking to hard or is it possible those early GM/UAs could have been made during the same time as his pe.  Then nike decided to change up with the high cut.  Which is what we have seen with the  Michigan pe.  Id compare pics but I have no clue how to set that up yet.  Just a thought I guess. 

Daddy tha plug

Hmmm I d k he just said he got em from wop....

mean.gif

Urban Necessities isn't worried about getting their JB account pulled for selling 2 months early for DOUBLE retail? Or is this a consignement spot?

Thicker patent is gonna be killer on concords...between the higher cut and all these nike airs..future lookin real good out cheaa..I'm glad I started collecting in 2014 and didnt buy all that old trash...jumpman 1s etc

Can I pay in advance to book a pair on Nike.com, or do I have to wait until the release date comes? Any advice on how to buy a pair of space jams before they are sold out? I heard from someone it can only take minutes to sell out from the time they are release online. Is this true? Thanks in advance guys.

Regards
Sam

Urban Necessities isn't worried about getting their JB account pulled for selling 2 months early for DOUBLE retail? Or is this a consignement spot?
Yeah they have to be a consignment shop. If they had a Nike account I doubt they would be so out in the open about it.

Back
Top Bottom