Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

WOW! $495 shipped to your door from UN. I can wait. I'm not a celeb, rich dude, or starving for attention. I'm hungry, but not starving. :smh:

Can I pay in advance to book a pair on Nike.com, or do I have to wait until the release date comes? Any advice on how to buy a pair of space jams before they are sold out? I heard from someone it can only take minutes to sell out from the time they are release online. Is this true? Thanks in advance guys.

Regards
Sam

You have to order them when they drop, it shouldn't be hard to get a pair if you're in the u.s. Raffles, online order. You'll be ok

Urban Necessities isn't worried about getting their JB account pulled for selling 2 months early for DOUBLE retail? Or is this a consignement spot?

Yeah they have to be a consignment shop. If they had a Nike account I doubt they would be so out in the open about it.

Yes they are a consignment shop out here in Las Vegas they take 10% comission. The only one consignment shop in all of Vegas.

^^ the originals WERE the thicker cut PL.... it's just steadily gotten more skimpy and less space boot over the years, which is unfortunate.
View media item 2196492

Interesting. What year release is the first one from the left ( not the little shoe ). I don't think I ever noticed the thicker cut. My first pair I purchased was in 2000 I believe. I wasn't that crazy about them when they first came out in 95-96.

Ok, now I see. They were the 95s. Never had a pair and never noticed the difference. Back then not many would have noticed the difference. It was just a cool sneaker.

They have the right client base out there in Vegas.

Everything sells at the UN, these wont be an exception regardless of these price.

Somebody embed this video! These look amazing... son this is how 11s are supposed to look. I'm so excited after that video. Like when I was watching it, it moved.

Gotta get these [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128073[/emoji][emoji]128374[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji] :pimp:

Somebody embed this video! These look amazing... son this is how 11s are supposed to look. I'm so excited after that video. Like when I was watching it, it moved.

Gotta get these [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128073[/emoji][emoji]128374[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji] :pimp:

An uncovered shoe tree is an indicator that the shoes might be fake? The fakers nailed the stitching on the models prior to the 2016 space jams and they think that they can't do a simple thing like cover up the shoe tree? If these are the experts in authenticating Jordan's, then we are clearly in trouble. I'll wait and buy them from a trusted source at retail when they come out in December. If I can't, no biggy, it's not the end of the world.

The packaging alone appeals to my inner child. Def looking forward to seeing these in person in the coming weeks.

An uncovered shoe tree is an indicator that the shoes might be fake? The fakers nailed the stitching on the models prior to the 2016 space jams and they think that they can't do a simple thing like cover up the shoe tree? If these are the experts in authenticating Jordan's, then we are clearly in trouble. I'll wait and buy them from a trusted source at retail when they come out in December. If I can't, no biggy, it's not the end of the world.
you can't be serious. also I noticed besides the shoe tree thing (yes that is a key way to tell, don't be ignorant)
is inside the lid should be a QC sticker and a jumpman logo in the middle.

Back
Top Bottom