Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Salute to all the military folks in here 
smokin.gif

If I'm not mistaken, 20% is the highest amount that they can do.
maybe if they changed it after the SM code leaks. 

25% are extremely rare - has to be a really back fup on thier part. I got it once. 

Last edited:
I wonder how they determine which accounts can reserve cause so far I had reservations on these shoes, TB3, jordan 12 deep royal, flyknit racers, hyperdunks, and kd's. Knowing the criteria as to how someone is chosen can help us try increase our chances of being selected on the reserve list.

Still no reservation. I hope I get it later today so that I can oop my friend a pair for retail. I have a pair locked up locally but it would be nice to help him out as well

lemme ask y'all something.. if my girl got me something from end can I go into Nike and try to get it exchanged for a different color?? yall ever try that? 

I wonder how they determine which accounts can reserve cause so far I had reservations on these shoes, TB3, jordan 12 deep royal, flyknit racers, hyperdunks, and kd's. Knowing the criteria as to how someone is chosen can help us try increase our chances of being selected on the reserve list.
they send  reserves to everyone to create excitement.. the same crappy shoes..then a select few get reserves for the nice ones lol

Last edited:
Said screw it and ordered half size up. The last 2 pairs I bought TTS needed to half size up. Hope I'm not swimming in these

Got my pair on lock down ! Hoping to secure a second on Saturday. Does anyone know if Nike cancels orders if you buy the reserved pair and then try and buy again on Saturday?

Ps. 72-10's are not whack

lemme ask y'all something.. if my girl got me something from end can I go into Nike and try to get it exchanged for a different color?? yall ever try that? 

Yes, take all tags or stickers off the box than indicate it's from end and make sure Nike carries that shoe and then just pretend you bought it there and lost the receipt. You can do this at footlocker champs Footaction etc as well. Been doing stuff like this for years :lol:

They reserved me some f'n Kobe's. Never liked a kobe post on the app, never bought a kobe shoe in my life. BS.

Back
Top Bottom