Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Yes, take all tags or stickers off the box than indicate it's from end and make sure Nike carries that shoe and then just pretend you bought it there and lost the receipt. You can do this at footlocker champs Footaction etc as well. Been doing stuff like this for years
laugh.gif
My man! 
pimp.gif

Said screw it and ordered half size up. The last 2 pairs I bought TTS needed to half size up. Hope I'm not swimming in these
Every XI I've had since 2000 have fit a half size small to me. Even my 72-10's which I didn't even keep long fit a half size small. Never order my TTS in an XI or a I, that's just me tho..

My reservation hadn't been sent out when I checked earlier and unlocking on the desktop site didn't work.  Just tried again and got 'em
nthat.gif

My reservation hadn't been sent out when I checked earlier and unlocking on the desktop site didn't work.  Just tried again and got 'em :nthat:
Congrats. :pimp:

A friend of mine didn't believe me when I said to keep checking because reservations are still being sent out after his showed as "access denied" and then, he "got'em" :wink:

Reservation came shortly after he placed his order

definitely keep checking back. theyll be sending them out all day apparently.

Kinda mad about using my 20% off on the TBs. Oh well.

Order confirmed. Makes this Saturday less stressful.

I must have inadvertently hit the "Submit" button 3 times before the page refereshed on DTLR because I got 3 entry notifications (all different entry numbers) and I have 3 holds on my CC.

Just e-mailed them now. I hope they can straighten this out.

I must have inadvertently hit the "Submit" button 3 times before the page refereshed on DTLR because I got 3 entry notifications (all different entry numbers) and I have 3 holds on my CC.

Just e-mailed them now. I hope they can straighten this out.
Any idea when DTLR will notify "winners"

Welp, I hope not getting a reservation for this release at least gets me a reservation for the royal foams.

When's the last time you walked in one of your local sneaker stores ??   

mine has quite a few things from jb still available 
my footlocker had metallic 5s up until three weeks ago lol what this dude talking about..

mad stuff can be copped now a days from JB. 

Back
Top Bottom