Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Talked to a nike rep and got a 20% code by talking about some old pants I bought, saved me like $50 after tax! Nike has some good customer service!

I told them my wife left me and they gave me 20% off. 
laugh.gif

BEEN LOGGING IN AND OUT MAD TIMES BECAUSE OF THE STORIES AND EVERY SINGLE TIME.. ITS A BOUNCER SAYING IM NOT ON THE LIST
laugh.gif

Last edited:
wonder how they select these reservations
According to Nike, the more you use the app, the more reservation invites you will get.

Been posting comments, liking every shoe and styles, buying the pairs on reservation for other people so they don't go to waste, etc

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

No reservation for me, but I just got a call from Shoe Palace...I got one on lock. So I'm not as pissed as I was a few minutes ago. 

According to Nike, the more you use the app, the more reservation invites you will get.

Been posting comments, liking every shoe and styles, buying the pairs on reservation for other people so they don't go to waste, etc

i dont think thats true. ive only used it once and they sent all kinds of weird reservations and a true blue 3 one lol

Back
Top Bottom