Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

That's stupid honestly. They become a last resort if a raffle ends AFTER the actual release. 

It'll still sell out, but they should be smarter with it. 
I agree. I think they should end it on Friday afternoon and notify people later on in the day or early next morning at least.

meanwhile...

xX1FDN.gif

Seeing everyone's posts about getting their calls is like seeing everyone get picked before you at school.

Big ups to yall. some of us are living vicariously through you.

Seeing everyone's posts about getting their calls is like seeing everyone get picked before you at school.

Big ups to yall. some of us are living vicariously through you.

Bro when I was the last dude i use to be furious...

Demanded McDonald's on the way home.

Then dudes wanna ask you the next day "you ever made it home"

Yup

i'm surprised they've been giving them out like this
They are giving the codes out because they notice that the same complainers are the folks who buy damn near everything...so they get their money back....hell, as much times as some folks bought the same shoe over the years, they deserve that discount

Took Nike up on their reservation offer and used a 20% off coupon that I had.

Saved me $49.xx off buying in store considering tax.

This is my first NT post. This is what Nike chat told me today.

Hope everyone cops.

If I cop the Space Jam will be my first Jordan ever. Grew up with a single mom and we just couldn't afford them. I remember when all my cousin got Bred 11's back in middle school I've loved the 11's ever since. Now I'm a 29 year old accountant and have the money to cop J's now.

Last edited:
Y'all keep buying on NDC I'll just keep building this relationship with the foot apps .. nike dead to me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom