Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Just got home from work so I missed the madness earlier.. dumb question but will I still be able to cop off SNKRS Saturday? :nerd:

Still no reservation. Nike sends me a invite for those Black/White 9s and not these smh. What's funny is that I hate 9s the most of any of the 1-14 era Jordan's and 11s are one of my favorites. I have this 15% coupon I've been waiting months to use.

Same. L SZN continues

I wonder how they work out who to reserve shoes too because to date they've give me every release I've wanted, not complaining just wondering if it's bias.

Inherently the footsite app is bias....cause in order to get a head start I need to spend $300/yr and check in physically to a store. We know that folks with a 6-min headstart hit more often then 5-min, 4-min, and 3-min.

Purchased my reserved pair as soon as I got the notification on the app this morning. Then read people were getting promo codes from Nike chat and got a 20% off. So I call Nike customer service so I can apply the code to my order and the lady asks sure and asks me what was the percentage on my promo code i told her 20%. She puts me on hold and says ok this brings your total down to $190 i added a 20% code to your order you can keep yours for a future use. Turned out to be a good day

Wtf....I just called them and he said it's considered a new release so I can't apply the code. Maaaaaan :smh:

It's cool though, you win this time Nike. Take this 220

Lol my point being I still there still plenty of stock on Nike to have a good chance to cop Saturday

Shawty won me my sz 9.5 and 2 or her sz 5.5s.

I won a 5.5 and a 9.5. 

Still waiting on a few more.

Only went to 2 malls.

#EverybodyEatsB'

goodluck 

i still havent gotten a call 
mean.gif

Are we expecting another round of reservations on Nike+? Or we stuck until Saturday?
SUPPOSEDLY theyre still sending them out until 5PST

I know a guy who just hit 30 min ago. Dont know if it was from this morning or if he just got it and posted it right away. 

Last edited:
Lol my point being I still there still plenty of stock on Nike to have a good chance to cop Saturday

Heres what I do know.. My plug , said all calls were made and they still got pairs left over, thats not counting the unclaimed pairs thatll be floating around. No Jordan is more hype than a og 11 mid, especially xmas time. Most will eat, depending on locale and effort put in of course.

Good luck.

[emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]127920[/emoji]

Last edited:

SUPPOSEDLY theyre still sending them out until 5PST

I know a guy who just hit 30 min ago. Dont know if it was from this morning or if he just got it and posted it right away. 
How do you check? The page linked earlier can't be reached.

Shoe is locked in. Will the God triumph or hold the L tomorrow? Find out on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z!

No reservation for me either, not even for the 9's even tho I didn't want those and I was lucky and got ooped a TB3 reservation. Nothing but L's using Nike+ app, but I'm like 9-9 using with footsites raffle apps. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom