Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

That's foul not allowing military discounts for active military folks :smh:

Last edited:
should i go ahead and take the L 6:56 here and no phone call from 3 places i dont want to give up hope 
frown.gif

Think imma try my hand with one of these discount codes. Ya'll have made me feel entitled to it.

BTW, has anyone that entered the DTLR online raffle gotten

Wow, people should be more than good to go on Saturday. I just got a call from my local Shoe Palace, and this place is mad crocked LOL. They must have gotten a million pairs for someone on the outside like me to get a call back LOL. I turned it down, though. I want to hit at Champs. I need to get my VIP status up with them, but I always end up going to Foot Locker for stuff.

Wow, people should be more than good to go on Saturday. I just got a call from my local Shoe Palace, and this place is mad crocked LOL. They must have gotten a million pairs for someone on the outside like me to get a call back LOL. I turned it down, though. I want to hit at Champs. I need to get my VIP status up with them, but I always end up going to Foot Locker for stuff.
how you turning down calls and i havent even get one  
mean.gif

Little salty I didn't get a nike + reservation. Hopefully my footaction 6m headstart comes in handy tomorrow [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom