Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

You didn't watch the video did you?
The question you asked was whether JB omitted tech on these not what kind of zoom they used.

My comment I originally made is completely different that what point you are trying to make.

You mentioned these had the zoom it was supposed to have. These didn't come with zoom. Unless these retros were updated with zoom. Not meant for you to catch feelings homie.

Edit: if anyone has the images of these cut horizontally and vertically please do post. I wanna see.

Last edited:
You didn't watch the video did you?
The question you asked was whether JB omitted tech on these not what kind of zoom they used.

My comment I originally made is completely different that what point you are trying to make.

You mentioned these had the zoom it was supposed to have. These didn't come with zoom. Unless these retros were updated with zoom. Not meant for you to catch feelings homie.

Edit: if anyone has the images of these cut horizontally and vertically please do post. I wanna see.

I'm not catching feelings at all. Just trying to figure out what you are talking about.
You didn't bother looking at the video yet are trying to prove some point to me even posting a video of the wrong shoe.
I'm completely baffled how you can even continue commenting without looking at the video that I talking about. That video should have been your next step. Not posting a video of some concord retros from 6 years earlier.

Luckily ran into this video and thought I'd share. Very insightful information here. It looks like JB did these right and didn't skimp out on the tech after all. Love it :smokin

Here is the video I talked about since we debating without bothering to research.

Here is the video I talked about since we debating without bothering to research.

Thank you for proving my point that these have full length air and not zoom air. I was surprised that you mentioned these had zoom but your vid cleared things up. Thnx!

Thank you for proving my point that these have full length air and not zoom air. I was surprised that you mentioned these had zoom but your vid cleared things up. Thnx!

That's not my video AND I didn't mention anything considering I don't even know the differences between all of the zooms. The small details have never been something I cared to learn.

All I stated was that the video seemed to confirm the tech for the shoe not that it was zoom or not.
A quick google search told me it's supposed to be full length air cushioning which I am clueless about.

All you had to do was look at the vid then add an educated response instead of trying to pick at air.

No one responded to the original post saying that JB pulled a switcharoo on us until you just posted that it's different now.

Last edited:
That's not my video AND I didn't mention anything considering I don't even know the differences between all of the zooms. The small details have never been something I cared to learn.

All I stated was that the video seemed to confirm the tech for the shoe not that it was zoom or not.
A quick google search told me it's supposed to be full length air cushioning which I am clueless about.

All you had to do was look at the vid then add an educated response instead of trying to pick at air.

No one responded to the original post saying that JB pulled a switcharoo on us until you just posted that it's different now.

i could have sworn this was addressed in this thread recently. the shoes were cut horizontally and vertically and shown to have the zoom it was supposed to have.
You win. Seems like you are arguing just to argue at this point.

Last edited:
GUYS THAT ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT COMFORT IN COMPARISON TO ADIDAS BOOST:

its good that you are expanding your portfolio but its not a fair comparison. Compare adidas and reebok retros vs jordan retros and not current tech with retro tech. The shoes are supposed to retro with the tech for the era they were produced in. Thats why a lot of us say that retros arent recommended basketball shoes.

Try the current sig line up and you will definitely see an improvement. The Jordan XXX1, CP3, and Melos have gotten glowing reviews and generally do year after year. They just arent stylish enough for many of you so you havent even tried them on before.

Adidas NMD and yeezys are also runners. Compare them with nikes current runners and you will get a more accurate comparison. I personally love the flyknit max, racers, current air max 2017s.

Expand your horizons and you will finally see that Nike does provide more comfortable shoes.
Huarache and Prestos are my go to comfort sneakers. Roses aint bad either, heck even the All Outs are comfy too

its good that you are expanding your portfolio but its not a fair comparison. Compare adidas and reebok retros vs jordan retros and not current tech with retro tech. The shoes are supposed to retro with the tech for the era they were produced in. Thats why a lot of us say that retros arent recommended basketball shoes.

Try the current sig line up and you will definitely see an improvement. The Jordan XXX1, CP3, and Melos have gotten glowing reviews and generally do year after year. They just arent stylish enough for many of you so you havent even tried them on before.

Adidas NMD and yeezys are also runners. Compare them with nikes current runners and you will get a more accurate comparison. I personally love the flyknit max, racers, current air max 2017s.

Expand your horizons and you will finally see that Nike does provide more comfortable shoes.

Lol my bad.... [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

100% fact.

Went to sneaker expo in ATL today and couldnt move my DS sz. 11.5s moreless convince a reseller to swap str8 up for my true size (13).

I wasn't the only one struggling to even generate interest in them. I even dropped the price to $250 since I didnt pay anything for em just to see if anyone would bite.

Lotta resellers told me the market for them is shrinking due to recent restocks and that Js are falling off (excluding Retro 1s). Apparently Yeezys are the Hype Beast shoe of choice now despite looking like a mix of trash and slave garments.

Was there another restock besides the FNL.com back in January? And did I miss the part where non-athletes could outsell athletes in the realm of shoes???

Last edited:
There was a restock on FNL like 2 weeks ago. But resell on space jam is non exsistence due to number of pairs made compared to yeezy.

Went to sneaker expo in ATL today and couldnt move my DS sz. 11.5s moreless convince a reseller to swap str8 up for my true size (13).

I wasn't the only one struggling to even generate interest in them. I even dropped the price to $250 since I didnt pay anything for em just to see if anyone would bite.

Lotta resellers told me the market for them is shrinking due to recent restocks and that Js are falling off (excluding Retro 1s). Apparently Yeezys are the Hype Beast shoe of choice now despite looking like a mix of trash and slave garments.

Was there another testock besides the FNL.com back in January? And sid I miss the part where non-athletes could outsell athletes in the realm of shoes???
nthat.gif

They'll get destroyed on the dance floor.  If that will stress you out, I would recommend avoiding that so you can focus on more important things!

Ripped the dance floor last night in my Jams for my birthday. No extra crease damage. Just a couple dirty spots that can be easily wiped off on the midsole from floor splash. Damn I love these tanks.

Was there another testock besides the FNL.com back in January? And sid I miss the part where non-athletes could outsell athletes in the realm of shoes???

And this is news to you?

Back
Top Bottom