Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Saw a dude get threatened with "Lucky I don't cash you outside" when he gave up a pair of Space Jams and Take Flight 8s to a couple. Space Jam 11s converting people into memes ouchea.

i like this shoe a lot but my only complainant is these run big and its the main reason why i never wore them... i wish these ran true to size like the cool grays and concords but they run a .5 size too big... obviously i will keep them at this point since these are sold out everywhere and chances are very slim to cop for retail... i did cop a insole and and some heel strips from the dollar store which made these run snug but still very slight heel slippage... these are definitely wearable now since i copped 2 of them things at the dollar store.. but i will end up keeping the shoe and just wearing them since its too much trouble to sell and cop a pair .5 size smaller...

My Concords fit me perfect so I can see the Space Jams fitting loose when I compared the two. Both 10.5 but the Space Jams look like size 11. I never go up or down a half size so I just except it.

Apologies if this has been beaten to death but I wore the 2016 SJs for the first time today and holy are they uncomfortable.  Granted I've been spoiled by boost but man it's like wearing bricks strapped to your feet, not to mention the ankle cutting job they did on me. Do they break in at all, especially in the toe area? I'll probably just put em on a shelf for display or something...

I know what you mean. I returned several Jordans because they were uncomfortable i.e. Not Boost lol
Hopefully JB and Nike come bAck with something to combat boost popularity. That and their quality needs to improve.

They were too busy trying to perfect that corny self lacing technology and next thing you know Boost comes and steals the spotlight

i wore some jordans today also but it was the 9s and i realized jordans in general are not that comfortable compared to adidas... the ultraboost, yeezy and even nmd blow nikes including jordans out the water as far as comfort... but i didnt get into shoes because of comfort i like them because of style... dont get me wrong some jays are great for comfort like the 7s and 8s in particular... the 3s and 4s were up there at 1 point but the true blue 3s sucked which is disappointing

Just recently picked up my 1st pair of Yeezy and WOW the comfort is light years ahead of jordan (1,3,4,5 and 11).
But I still like to rock my Js more.. [emoji]128556[/emoji]

Just recently picked up my 1st pair of Yeezy and WOW the comfort is light years ahead of jordan (1,3,4,5 and 11).
But I still like to rock my Js more.. [emoji]128556[/emoji]
That should be obvious bruh. Those retros use technology from the 90's

You would think they could at least improve a little better for comfort no while still keeping the over all look the same.?

Adidas forum that way, yeh, that way!

Jordan's have never been bought for comfort.

Compare boost to lunars or huaraches/prestos.

You ain't gonna justify your purchases comparing comfort to two totally different style of shoe

I got a pair from one of the FNL restocks. It was prestine...it's worth a shot if you don't already have a pair or want multiples

^ unwanted returns , defects and all .. stay woke

My recent FNL restock purchases have been perfectly factory packaged. But, they came with extra UPC stickers that have been peeled off of the main lid (not sleeve). Not sure what that means.

20 year old shoe, cant complain. Sole picks up dirt like a mofo, but gets a little better the more you use them for some reason. Coating maybe?

Comfortable. Can feel the zoom. Heel slips and rubs up against my right foot, but can't complain. Had same problem with all 11's. Gotta lace them tight and double up the socks. Decent shoe, gets the job done, no other shoe looks like it. But yes I'd only complain about traction and fit. Doubing up the socks helps with all problems except for the traction. If you're on a clean court you're good to go though.
you can feel the zoom just with a finger too if you remove the insole. Wish they could do other shoes the same

I thought these had full length air sole not zoom air. I recall in the sole swaps, they take out the air sole and fill it with silicone because the airbags deflated.

Last edited:
20 year old shoe, cant complain. Sole picks up dirt like a mofo, but gets a little better the more you use them for some reason. Coating maybe?

Comfortable. Can feel the zoom. Heel slips and rubs up against my right foot, but can't complain. Had same problem with all 11's. Gotta lace them tight and double up the socks. Decent shoe, gets the job done, no other shoe looks like it. But yes I'd only complain about traction and fit. Doubing up the socks helps with all problems except for the traction. If you're on a clean court you're good to go though.
you can feel the zoom just with a finger too if you remove the insole. Wish they could do other shoes the same

I thought these had full length air sole not zoom air. I recall in the sole swaps, they take out the air sole and fill it with silicone because the airbags deflated.

air unit : zoom
Tomato : potato

View media item 2346922

GUYS THAT ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT COMFORT IN COMPARISON TO ADIDAS BOOST:

its good that you are expanding your portfolio but its not a fair comparison. Compare adidas and reebok retros vs jordan retros and not current tech with retro tech. The shoes are supposed to retro with the tech for the era they were produced in. Thats why a lot of us say that retros arent recommended basketball shoes.

Try the current sig line up and you will definitely see an improvement. The Jordan XXX1, CP3, and Melos have gotten glowing reviews and generally do year after year. They just arent stylish enough for many of you so you havent even tried them on before.

Adidas NMD and yeezys are also runners. Compare them with nikes current runners and you will get a more accurate comparison. I personally love the flyknit max, racers, current air max 2017s.

Expand your horizons and you will finally see that Nike does provide more comfortable shoes.

its good that you are expanding your portfolio but its not a fair comparison. Compare adidas and reebok retros vs jordan retros and not current tech with retro tech. The shoes are supposed to retro with the tech for the era they were produced in. Thats why a lot of us say that retros arent recommended basketball shoes.

Try the current sig line up and you will definitely see an improvement. The Jordan XXX1, CP3, and Melos have gotten glowing reviews and generally do year after year. They just arent stylish enough for many of you so you havent even tried them on before.

Adidas NMD and yeezys are also runners. Compare them with nikes current runners and you will get a more accurate comparison. I personally love the flyknit max, racers, current air max 2017s.

Expand your horizons and you will finally see that Nike does provide more comfortable shoes.

The real question is if the this particular shoe has the advertised cushioning or did Jordan brand strip out the tech and raised the price like in the 15.

The real question is if the this particular shoe has the advertised cushioning or did Jordan brand strip out the tech and raised the price like in the 15.

i could have sworn this was addressed in this thread recently. the shoes were cut horizontally and vertically and shown to have the zoom it was supposed to have.

not a question at all. Known fact these were made right. Don't be blind on purpose

i could have sworn this was addressed in this thread recently. the shoes were cut horizontally and vertically and shown to have the zoom it was supposed to have.

These had full length air sole.

Zoom flight 96 had full length zoom.

2 completely different cushion bags.

Air Jordan 12 did have zoom air.

Last edited:

They came out same year. But I meant to say zoom flight 95 lol 12s were first Jordan with zoom.

I thought it was well known these didnt have zoom air. Unless they updated the tech for these retros which I doubt.

Last edited:

They came out same year. But I meant to say zoom flight 95 lol 12s were first Jordan with zoom.

I thought it was well known these didnt have zoom air. Unless they updated the tech for these retros which I doubt.

You didn't watch the video did you?
The question you asked was whether JB omitted tech on these not what kind of zoom they used.

My comment I originally made is completely different that what point you are trying to make.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom