Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

There's definitely a break in period. I recommend lacing to the top. They're not bricks, and I'm a UB comfort snob.

So happy if the hype is truly lower/gone.  So long as Nike keeps producing retros in these quantities so I can easily get the ones I want, I'll be thrilled!  Let people have those amazingly ugly addidas shoes (to each their own of course; no disrespect intended to those of you who love those).  Branding at its best; without the Yeezy name, they'd be on clearance.  Amazing Harvard Business Review case study for marketing genius!

So happy if the hype is truly lower/gone.  So long as Nike keeps producing retros in these quantities so I can easily get the ones I want, I'll be thrilled!  Let people have those amazingly ugly addidas shoes (to each their own of course; no disrespect intended to those of you who love those).  Branding at its best; without the Yeezy name, they'd be on clearance.  Amazing Harvard Business Review case study for marketing genius!

My thoughts exactly! O.G. Collectors paradise now that the youth dem have abandoned the hype. If only JB eould bring the prices back to a semi-sensable range I could cop guilt free.

IMO the Yeezy brand is an insult to consumers. Each year they have out done themselves in their effort to produce unappealing fashion by calling it high fashion when in actuality, they must clearly all be high to call it fashion.

Im not tryna disrespect anyone that finds pleasure in the collection. Im just calling a spade a spade. I have given JB the same tounge lashing when applicable so i don't "discriminize" [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Buy what u like... if u like. Hell, that only means mo-fo-me!!! [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]

Yet you were the one that was trying to peddle your Space Jams at a sneaker expo and failed. Oh you sure must love them Js

People are still paying over 300 for space jams. 1s, 11s, and other hyped color ways will always be resellable because people still go crazy over Jordan's

Yea small timers think they can make a quick buck but in reality you have to be buying stocks and sit for a year to make something from a GR

Timing is key. Most of the time immediately after a release the price is pretty high due to buyers who missed out willing to cash out to get a pair

Just got my 4th pair, lol. Finally gonna get the black/red custom done.

Ive worn 1 of them maybe 10-15 days so far and they still look damn good besides the bottom turning a little from dirt and such................But these hold up VERY well, TBH.

me too i doubled up with the intent to wear one to death but i never pull the trigger
I doubled up on a 0.5 size too big... can't find anyone to trade.  Local consignment store doesn't have my size available for trade.  

Guess they'll sit in my closet. 

Just got my 4th pair, lol. Finally gonna get the black/red custom done.

Ive worn 1 of them maybe 10-15 days so far and they still look damn good besides the bottom turning a little from dirt and such................But these hold up VERY well, TBH.
Sup twin.  
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom