Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Got another pair. But will probably give those to my bro since he missed out the 1st time.

I already got 2 pairs
Saw notification and almost bought another....
But I didn't!
Go me! [emoji]128514[/emoji]

G-damn SNKRS app.   Had my sz9 loaded and ready to purchase, and it kept saying incorrect password.  SNKRS crashed, re-opened and no more 9's available.  Typed in same exact password, and it was successful but now I'm pending. 

2 sz9.5's that are too big for me, just need a pair to wear. 
Same thing happened to me. Even went to NDC on my desktop to login to make sure I hadn't forgotten I changed it at some point. Nope, I was using the correct one. Went through on SNKRS on the fifth try but of course sold out by then. Ah well, as someone else mentioned, was going to be an impulse buy for me, already have two pairs. 

So you placed the order then online chatted and they added it?  I want to do this for the future, so would be good to know!  Does the old trick of adding it to NDC with another item, then removing that item no longer work?

How were you able to use a code through SNKRS?!
CS applied it :wink:
View media item 2419311

Damn, congratulations on that. I have tried sooo many times, even on non-hyped releases, and they have always said it they are not able to do it because SNKRS is on a different system. Once it is bought, no codes or payment changes can be made. I guess it is possible. I tried talking to four different people on one shoe, under 30 min after the purchase, and they all said the same.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom