Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Didn't see this thread. Got the alert from Nike, clicked the link, clicked the price to go and buy and the app closed. Searched for the shoes on Nike + app and Nike's website and nothing. 20 minutes later after not checking the shoes pop up in size 15 
alien.gif

Holy there was a rrstock???? Zzzzzzzzzz city man.... fml

Last edited by a moderator:
Missed out again?
Sneakergods don't want you to have space jams [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Don't worry I'm sure there will be another restock
yeah bro! I had migraines yesterday last night and I'm hurting today... Oh welps... Not meant to be

Last edited:
I just cant win, I have trying to get these at retail forever..size 13 flies on restock, even a 14 would work.. I gotta get quicker, phone was on silent as well !!!!!

200.webp

How's many pairs were on SNKRS earlier? Tried helping out other friends I know who wanted them, but by the time I made the screenshot and sent after I ordered, only sizes 16-18 were available smh. Hope a lot you guys got to eat. It's my 6th pair.

View media item 2419389

How's many pairs were on SNKRS earlier? Tried helping out other friends I know who wanted them, but by the time I made the screenshot and sent after I ordered, only sizes 16-18 were available smh. Hope a lot you guys got to eat. It's my 6th pair.
OMG!!!!! I just need 1

Why do you need 6?! Let some other people eat

Had no clue they restocked.. what good is the app if you don't even get a notification.. ah whelp.

I got a notification from the app. Don't remember if it was SNKRS or Nike+ though.

Edit: just checked and it was SNKRS

Last edited:
How's many pairs were on SNKRS earlier? 

I'm curious to know--though it is of no consequence and I'm sure I never will--what it looks like on Nike's end when releases or re-stocks such as this occur. Meaning, the shoe is listed in a FSR. It sells out within minutes. Are there 1,000 pairs? 10,000? 50,000? Do the orders rain down on Nike's servers instantly from all over the country and boom, they're gone? I know that's what it looks like, but it would be more informative to me to find out that another 50,000-plus pairs just sold-out that quick as opposed to 1,000 pairs.

Part of the reason this ever crossed my mind: I was on NDC when the 2011 Concords dropped. Carted two pairs, then got the spinning wheel of doom. Hit refresh, back, forward, refresh, whatever, all with no success, then finally said oh well and closed my browser and my computer. About an hour or two later, I received an order confirmation for both pairs, and they arrived a few days later. No idea how it happened, and I assume Nike's servers and processes are different today than five and a half years ago. But still would be interesting to know just for,er, kicks. 

Had no clue they restocked.. what good is the app if you don't even get a notification.. ah whelp.
I was at the gym and SNKRS+ sent me an notification on my phone that said limited time restock Jordan XI. I openend up too late however and took the L, though at least I was able to get in line. No noise or alert just a message in the background.

I was at the gym and SNKRS+ sent me an notification on my phone that said limited time restock Jordan XI. I openend up too late however and took the L, though at least I was able to get in line. No noise or alert just a message in the background.

Yeah, I got a notification as well. I would not have known otherwise..... but I still missed out because SNKRS was sooo slow, and it said I had password problems.

It was the SNKRS notification. But when I opened it said I had purchased a pair from the original release date, so I couldn't add it to the cart.

But, I clicked on the search button and typed "Jordan XI" and a new one showed up and I was able to purchase the pair.

Back
Top Bottom