Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I got the SNKRS notification in the meeting of a meeting and immediately excused myself to secure the bag...

Copped but not NIKE is playing me...

NDC has allowed me to apply the courtesy of 20% off codes on SNKRS order after placing them in the past but I can't seem to get the right person on the phone to come off of their policy today.  I have even had support reps give me 20% and let me save my code but never outright been denied.

What good is a discount for orders placed on SNKRS if you can only use them on NDC?!

Can't remember the last release that actually was worth my energy that made it to NDC and doubt any will. 
tired.gif

I got the SNKRS notification in the meeting of a meeting and immediately excused myself to secure the bag...

Copped but not NIKE is playing me...

NDC has allowed me to apply the courtesy of 20% off codes on SNKRS order after placing them in the past but I can't seem to get the right person on the phone to come off of their policy today.  I have even had support reps give me 20% and let me save my code but never outright been denied.

What good is a discount for orders placed on SNKRS if you can only use them on NDC?!

Can't remember the last release that actually was worth my energy that made it to NDC and doubt any will. 
tired.gif
man you got a W today. Just humble yourself.

For a second there, when the SNKRS app appeared on my phone, I felt special tbh.

Now I'm not a noob lol but I'm definitely not as well versed to the names of each model. I said to myself, WTH?!?!?  A monster mash XI? I've never heard of this before and I never saw a thread at NT about this release, wow, I missed out on Kaws but the sneaker god has blessed me with something else.

Of course, I came to find out that Monster Mash is also the Space Jam's
laugh.gif

So im just wondering, how the hell does all you good people keep getting these 20% or dollar off codes from nike? I never get those.

So im just wondering, how the hell does all you good people keep getting these 20% or dollar off codes from nike? I never get those.
Some get them from having issues with their purchases such as QC or defects on their shoes, damaged boxes while in transit, etc., but you can just ask them and they are usually nice enough to at least give you a 15% off code.

Just hit them up and complain about something ridiculous. Lol.
Not always the case. I've been given many by simply asking. Sometimes I get really nice reps that just tell me they have a 15% to 20% off code for being a great customer and Nike+ member.

Not always the case. I've been given many by simply asking. Sometimes I get really nice reps that just tell me they have a 15% to 20% off code for being a great customer and Nike+ member.
Right on! That's super cool. Way more respectable than the dudes who complain about wrinkles in the leather to get them, haha. I've never even spoken to a rep before, I'll probably try this method and see what happens. Haha.

Some get them from having issues with their purchases such as QC or defects on their shoes, damaged boxes while in transit, etc., but you can just ask them and they are usually nice enough to at least give you a 15% off code.

Bet. Ill ask one day, hold it for a clutch

They keep track of how many coupons you have received so I wouldnt try to abuse the system and ask too many times....

There's guys that get coupons on unsatisfied returns and delayed shipping. I don't think nike cares too much

I got mine from some defective returns. One time I got one by just asking for one to get something for the holidays

Back
Top Bottom