Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Twojskicks on instagram has a real pair. He owns urban necessities in vegas. Looks like he got a pair yesturday..i bet celebs will starts showing theirs off soon

Last edited:
We got peaks. Nike getting as close as they can to the originals.  Only time will tell if they retail that way.

I wouldn't cuz he didn't wear them in space jam... he did wear the black concords tho and those are the space jams

also, now that I think of it. why the hell are playoff 9s even called playoffs?
Playoff 9's???
White and black

Black Concords :smh:
before space jam, what were they then. cuz they were a black version of the concords

True but the black version of the Concords never released to the public, the Space Jams did. Would you call these the "black concords" ?

I wouldn't cuz he didn't wear them in space jam... he did wear the black concords tho and those are the space jams

also, now that I think of it. why the hell are playoff 9s even called playoffs?
Playoff 9's???
White and black

Black Concords :smh:
before space jam, what were they then. cuz they were a black version of the concords

True but the black version of the Concords never released to the public, the Space Jams did. Would you call these the "black concords" ?
I would had if they weren't in space jam. they are a black concord tho. hell I don't like calling the current ones sj cuz they have blue

​Simply because when shoes came out back then we named them by their colorway.  Niketalk was not around at that time.  Which is a tribute to this site due to the fact it has so much influence on what we call the shoes.  Flu games were black red 12s.  Concords were white black 11s. Etc.   Old habits

I know its been beat into the ground.  This new version, matches the pe and the movie version closer than anything we have had before.  Pe=concord+45 white lining, high patent.  Movie=concord+23 white lining, high patent.  The 2000 was a tribute shoe +colorway to the movie.  Reason for JUMPMAN JAM. Royal blue was not used in the movie.  We have all seen the pictures.  I have 00 and 09 both are great.  I cant wait for these.  To me its the truest form of space jam we get.  Hell 6 years from now they will stich a 23 on the back, just like in the movie and give us the purists space jam of all.  To me the PE 45 means more. 

Kixify is kinda like eBay. Just do as much homework as you can and really look over the pics. Its just as shady as eBay lol. Also, it's kinda some trouble, but if you get them and they are junk you can still do a claim with PayPal right?

It's not their pics. they take them from someone on IG

Well speaking for Tay Austin, he's legit. And the pics are from IG, but they are his pics.

I do agree that generally, Kixify can be sketch because it is like ebay. Due diligence is required. Just thought I share with the fam since it's a solid price.

Last edited:
There will be plenty of these.  If you want a pair bad enough they will be there.  A little work may be needed but I believe so many will be made this time around.  Not saying they will be easy.  But not limited by no means.  A good rapport with a couple retail employees doesn't hurt either.   Week before release ask around you will get your info that's needed.  JB knows what they are releasing.  If you want em you will get them.

Exactly. If they are still planning on selling 1 million+ pairs, these shouldn't be much of an issue, just do some simple legwork.

Copping 11s is literally nothing special anymore.

This how [emoji]128169[/emoji] suppose to be for err release. We all know that's asking for too much..

Ready for these.. I'm glad they started dropping 11s further away from xmas, it's impossible to get into the mall the closer it is. Wonder what kinda heat they'll drop after these.. they always drop a limited, sought after release right after the holiday 11s (It'll be an easy pass if those wool 11s are it. :lol:) Not the least bit worried bout these, they make tons of holiday 11s..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom